ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Neidersachsenstadion, Hannover, June 6, 1982
By Axel Schumacher

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tom Petty rolls out tour for US (NSC) Return to archive
05-10-03 12:24 PM
Martha In case anyoone is interested I received this late last ngith via e-mail. I knew he'd be doing the Stes again since they had to cancel the European tour that they had planned on for the summer.

Here it is:

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers are pleased to announce that more
US dates have been added, in addition to Milwaukee and Bonnaroo
Festival which were previously announced.

The confirmed dates and venues are:

2003-06-26: Sioux Falls, SD - Sioux Falls Arena
2003-06-30: Cedar Rapids, IA - US Cellular Center
2003-07-01: Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center
2003-07-03: Rapid City, SD - Rushmore Plaza
2003-07-05: Bozeman, MT - Brick Breeden Fieldhouse
2003-07-08: Bismarck, ND - Bismarck Civic Center
2003-07-13: Peoria, IL - Civic Center

As always go to http://tompetty.com for further information and for
details of presales available only through the website.

05-10-03 01:29 PM
Lazy Bones No Canadian dates yet. I hope he doesn't skip us again.

I enjoy the Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers rendition of Around & Around (San Francicso, 2/7/97) on "We Love You" thanks to Sir Stonesalot. A great, well-rounded compilation!
05-11-03 05:22 AM
MarthaMyDear I saw him not too long ago.... AMAZING show and well worth the ticket price, which is not bad, IMHO... I don't know if I can go this time, though, because of money, but maybe (?!?!?!)... I've seen him twice and both times I had a GREAT time... Thank you for the heads up, MARTHA!!! I'll talk to you soon!!! Take care!!!

*** Martha ***
05-11-03 11:48 AM
Martha I got to see them twice last year also...and then we caugh the show broadcast in the movie theaters when they did that satellite feed into major cities from a live show in L.A., which took place on my 45th birthday (10/15), in a Columbus theater, which we caught on our way back home from Cleveland and the Stones gig on the 14th (and Rock Hall visit we squeezed in where I met Toronto Tom and other wonderful Stones people)!
That Tom did that for my b-day......well what can I say....Tom Petty loves me I just KNOW it! LOL

Gee.....I think that is my best run-on sentence EVER!!!! LOL

And yes, Tom 's tickets are very resonable..and the show is incredible. I was glad for the Stonesalot compilation including them also!

I just learned yesterday, after reading the credits, that Mike Campbell and Benmont Tench are on Johnny Cash's newset release.."The Man Comes Around"...those boys just pop up everywhere! Mike Campbells guitar playing is my idea of heaven!

Sigh.....

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003