ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Neidersachsenstadion, Hannover, June 6, 1982
By Axel Schumacher

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: OOPS!!! Post for Martha, Pam, Lady Jane, Etc.!!! :D Return to archive
05-10-03 04:46 AM
MarthaMyDear OOPS!!! The thread is missing that I took a few fricking days to reply to... lol............................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P That's no big deal... The topic was if anyone knows if the Stones are coming back to the US after Europe, etc., and thank you, you guys, for all of your replies!!! The only thing *** I *** have heard from my sources is that they will be coming back after Europe in 2004 but I haven't heard ANYTHING regarding this being their last time touring, which I HOPE, of course, WON'T be the case!!! I checked IORR's web site and here is what it says for the RUMOURED shows after the last Wembley show, etc.:

http://www.iorr.org/tour03/index.htm

Mon Sep 15 (optional 2nd show) 2003 Wembley Arena - map London Great Britain 11,000 RUMOURED

Oct 2003 Far East tour rescheduled India, Thailand, China RUMOURED

Winter 2004 East coast USA RUMOURED

Spring 2004 America Mexico, Brazil, Argentina RUMOURED

WHERE IS THE WEST COAST?!?!?! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry... HE!!! HE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Oh, well... lol....................... At least I still have London and MARTHA!!! I ALWAYS knew Lindsey Buckingham was AMAZING and I was able to get tix for Arrowhead Pond Of Anaheim in July!!! Pretty decent seats, also!!! I, also, wanted to go to Bob Dylan but I messed-up big-time and waited too long to purchase tix, etc. (they had some GREAT seats on eBay as well as on Ticketmaster, etc.), but I'm going to keep checking and see what I can do, so... I want to go to Aerosmith (THANK YOU FOR THE EMAIL ALERT ON THAT, BTW!!! ) and the Sex Pistols, also, if they DO end up playing here, but I'll have to see just how much in debt I can be... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P I just splurged and bought myself a groovy digital camera!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol......................... :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P GOOD CALL, though, as I can use it for business as WELL as travelling and fun, etc., so I am in a better mood now... HE!!! HE!!! EEEYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, boy... lol......................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Anyways, take care and I hope you get to all of the concerts you want to and I hope Ido, also, without going broke... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P Anyways, take care, peace, and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
05-10-03 09:25 AM
LadyJane Thanks for the update, Martha!!

Oh...they'll be back!! They love the States and we love them!!

Something tells me the next time around will bring us some of the BEST TIMES OF OUR LIVES!!

LadyJ.
05-10-03 12:17 PM
parmeda LOL...thanks Martha.
We can all relate to the same kind of feelings of wanting them to come back...especially in our own areas (makes life so much easier!) Glad to hear you broke down and purchased a digital camera...you'll love it! I have three of them and it took me forever to figure them out, lol...so practice A LOT, while you've got the time. You'll be a pro by the time you see your shows and take some great pictures for us to see.
05-10-03 12:20 PM
Martha Martha My Dear,

I am so glad we share names..I just love your energy!!!! You will dig the crap out of Lindsey B. ...he is on fire..went nuts and broke strings twice at the opening show last Wednesday. He is so good on taht guitar I loved watching his finders all night! The asshole who wrote the review for the Columbus Dispatch had nothing nice to say about the show and I wanted to KILL him...I figure Nanky could get me off with some kind of defense seeings how he was waiting around for hours at a hotel with his Rolling Stones t-shirt on in hopes to catch a glimpse of The Bob DYlan this past week! I know I can completely put my trust in a lawyer who would be doing that!!!!! LOL

Hang in and get yourself a good ticket to see Bob if you can...you'll LOVE it! Is it a show with the Dead or just him?

Aerosmtih and I are on tenuous terms right now..if I cannot get into the first level tier seating I ain't paying the $125 (then add ass-rape fees upwards of 12 buckos each ticket.... argh!) I ain't paying those big bucks for second tier pavilion..no way Edith! Too old for such crap....besides I've already paid more than my share of nosebleedin' dues!

Oh hell yeah....The boys ARE coming back to the States ( I feel it) and you are more than welcome to come to Ohio and hang at my place. WE'll go to all the shows they hit in the area .....we'll drive anywhere for shows.....Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincy..they didn't hit Cincy yet....Memphis? maybe that is too far... Pittsburgh........AND we'll do up the Rock Hall in Cleveland too for kicks!..whadda ya' say?! Come on over sister!

Paid for by Martha's Bed and Breakfast for Rock & Roll fanatics ( Stones fans are especially welcomed here)!

Keep me posted on the latest as it develops....and I'll do the same!

Hugs to all my female friends on this wonderful board..and Happy Mothers Day to everyone!

Martha
05-11-03 01:48 AM
MarthaMyDear PAM, TWO DIGITAL CAMERAS?!?!?! lol.................................. I can't afford THAT shit... lol.......................... I am very pleased with myself for my purchase because I only went $50.00-$100.00 over what I originally thought I would pay for a digital camera and I am actually going to really need it for business after my trip to London, etc., AND the other point of getting this kind of camera was so I could use floppy disks INSTEAD of film, which will save a BUNDLE!!! OH, MAN, I can't wait to use it!!! HE!!! HE!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, IT WAS THE LAST ONE IN STOCK AT AMAZON.COM!!! HE!!! HE!!! EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the Sony MVCFD75 Mavica 0.3MP Digital Camera... I hope I didn't fuck-up by getting this one but I'm reading EXCELLENT things about it and it really isn't expensive, so I'm glad... lol.................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Anyways, MARTHA!!! You have great energy, also!!! lol.................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Maybe it's the name (?!?!?!)... lol.................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE FRICKING FLEETWOOD MAC!!! I am getting very freaked-out that I will FINALLY see them (my first time, also) AND they were the first or second album I actually bought (Rumours, when it came out)!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I'm a tad bit late on seeing them, I guess... HE!!! HE!!! FRICK... Lindsey is AMAZING and I am always blown-away by him when I watch The Dance video, especially... And, then there's the great and funny chemistry between him and Stevie... lol.......................................... I'll report on the drama later on... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P And, of COURSE seeing Stevie Nicks for the first time... CHRIST!!! I just cannot wait!!! I need to calm down... HE!!! HE!!! lol.................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, AND I think I might be getting some AMAZING seats to see Bob Dylan, but if that doesn't come through, it's not a big deal 'cause I'll just get them somewhere else, etc.... I decided that I'm just going to get tix whether the seats are shitty or not... I've never seen him before EITHER and I love him, also, so I need to see him at some point... lol.................................. :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Anyways, yes, I definitely WILL be going to Aerosmith but I agree with you about not wanting bad seats, etc., for that price... I have seen them from 10th row, so fuck that... lol.................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I don't know... I think I'm going to have to see how my money is when they go on sale, etc.... I might have to pick between them and the Sex Pistols, if they DO play, etc., but I hope not... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, OK.!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P If I do have the money (and I AM racking-up frequent flier miles on two cards I have), I would LOVE to come out there to see one or more shows!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW ABOUT DETROIT (land of that HOTTIE, EMINEM)?!?!?! lol.................................. :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P Actually, my biological father lives in Dearborne, Michigan and I have never met him (but it probably wouldn't be the greatest idea to just pop by)... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Anywhere, actually, so I'd LOVE that, ok., and of course I'll be in touch with you before they start touring here in the States again, ok.?!?!?! I am a great guest, also, because I am clean and I don't drink (just alot of espresso, etc.... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
) so I won't throw-up on your carpet... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
lol.................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Anyways, I have to go, but I'll email you soon, alrighty-o, and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERYONE HERE, ALSO!!! TAKE CARE, PEACE, AND ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003