ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Neidersachsenstadion, Hannover, June 6, 1982
By Axel Schumacher

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Greetings from Julian and Joolz! Return to archive
05-09-03 10:43 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Our friend Julian aka Joo Joo Bean son of Brian Jones and Linda Lawrence and step son of our friend and Rocks Off contributor, the legendary Donovan Leitch sent us last week some new pix taken some days ago, here you'll see Brian Jones son and grandson in Cork, Irleand confirming "Like father... like son and so like grandson"

Thanks Joo Joo, it'll be great to have you in the Rocks Off gatherings in Ireland!
05-09-03 10:50 AM
steel driving hammer Nice pics!

I don't even know them, but Cheers anyway!
05-09-03 11:25 AM
L&A Great, Voodoo ! On the second pic, the smile makes me think at someone, but who ?
05-09-03 11:41 AM
Tom Looks like the cover of Paul McCartney's RAM album to me
05-09-03 11:46 AM
Zeeta Yeah I know a girl from Cork who claims she knows Julian - he is known for his legendary parties according to her!!!

Coolest!
05-09-03 12:21 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Have you heard his music? It's and exquisite sample of what a fussion of reggae, country, rock and sike-ay-delia could be if we melt them all together, and with a fine sense of humour, I'm an American is really funny. I'm gonna post a 30 sec sample later
05-09-03 02:53 PM
Funky Punk Woman Cool, thanks for posting, this Julian is the coolest of Brian's sons

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003