ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Neidersachsenstadion, Hannover, June 6, 1982
By Axel Schumacher

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Extra dates ? Return to archive
05-08-03 06:27 PM
Stray Cat What are the chances of the rumoured, additional dates at Manchester 7-9-03 and Wembley 15-9-03 still been added?

If so have we any idea when?

After buying tickets for Glasgow (both dates standing - yippee !!!)and Manchester (block E near B stage - fucking yippee again !!!),I couldn't get through to Wembley until the best seats had gone.

I wouldn't mind waiting a while as my bank account is still recovering !
05-09-03 06:32 PM
Gazza I'd say the Wembley show will happen OK

I'm not sure about Manchester. With the talk of extra Dublin shows you might find theres more demand for THAT gig than a 2nd Manchester show.

if theyre going to do an extra TWO shows in dublin, it could be theyre added BOTH prior and after the existing dates (9 & 11)..possibly at the expense of Manchester #2. Just a hunch.
05-10-03 05:48 PM
Stray Cat Thanks Gazza,
I think your right about the 2nd wembley date,as there's nothing planned after it.
4 shows in Dublin? I don't know,but good luck with the ticket hunting if they do !

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003