ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Neidersachsenstadion, Hannover, June 6, 1982
By Axel Schumacher

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Well, that's one year... Return to archive
05-07-03 05:22 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy At around 1:45 on this day last year I sauntered onto this board because I didn't know where the hell the blimp was, and I've been here ever since.

I've gotta say that this is the best community bar none for socializing, philosophizing and just all around rocking and rolling for us Stones fans.

I owe the Unholy Trinitarians a tremendous thanks for keeping this place so squeaky clean, and Voodoo especially for taking me up on the absolutely crazy "The 'C' stands for COCKDANCE!!!" idea (although as soon as he said we should do it he followed it up with "Well, you better say it, not me!"), along with countless others for helping me out with bootlegs, general Stones knowledge, and happy-go-lucky chatting.

I showed up in here on May 7, 2002 and have felt welcome ever since. Thanks to all you all for makin' this place so crazily cool. If I remember half of the crazy stuff that's gone on in here to tell stories about when I'm old, I'll die a happy man.

Keep on rockin', my Stonesian kin!

And just remember, Macca is always watching, A-cup bresticles and all.
-tSYX.
2002 -
Eternal New Boy
Resigned to Exile On Main Street
Official NolteVision Spokesperson
Koi Pond Vigilante
Happy

"I just want everyone out there in radioland to know that we *are* playing naked..."
"Lucky for you. The surgery is closed."
"Eww! Keith has WOLF PUSS!"
"The 'C' Stand for COCKDANCE!!!"

SPECIAL GUEST: The RonnieCake (aka "'Lil RonnieCake")
Circa Christmas 2002 -
"Help me Ronnie, yeah, Taylor outta my heart!"
05-07-03 05:26 PM
sirmoonie Its been fun reading all your posts SavieXYZiee.

Don't ever change.

Ronnie!
05-07-03 05:43 PM
Joey Tsyx.................................

You MAY touch my Monkee this evening .

05-07-03 06:04 PM
steel driving hammer Joey do you shave your legs?

05-07-03 08:45 PM
Joey " Joey do you shave your legs? "

Sacs only my Baby Steelie ............................

" SACS ONLY ! "

Man , THAT would be a great sign to place in front of the Clubhouse at " Augusta National " .

Developing .........................

Steelie , love the new Avatar ( The Kitty ) .

Skittles Joe !

05-07-03 10:18 PM
Child of the Moon tSYX, you're one of the best here. Thanks for all the post-ly goodness!
05-07-03 11:18 PM
Fiji Joe Congrats Savage...just celebrated my 1 year anniversary...ditto on everything you said...Cyber beer to you and yours
05-08-03 06:15 AM
Zeeta tSYX = You are clearly the MAN with a name like that!!

What's it about?

Cooler than mine - I'm gonna change it soon!

05-08-03 08:36 AM
Pattie
Change it to Rollie, I�ve already baptized you babe, I won�t have you change it to something else
05-08-03 09:45 AM
Zeeta
quote:
Pattie wrote:

Change it to Rollie, I�ve already baptized you babe, I won�t have you change it to something else

HAHA!

Yes I like that better how about Rock and Rollie???

Has a certain ring don't you think!?

05-08-03 10:04 AM
Pattie
Rock and Rollie eh? yea I like it!
05-08-03 02:58 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Pattie wrote:

Rock and Rollie eh? yea I like it!

That would indeed be awesome.

You could call yourself Rock and Ollie and have a picture of Ollie Brown as your avatar...

-tSYX --- Ollie Brown is dead open...

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003