ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Neidersachsenstadion, Hannover, June 6, 1982
By Axel Schumacher

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey all you Dylan fans Return to archive Page: 1 2
05-07-03 12:56 PM
nankerphelge I shit you not

You'll never guess who is staying on the floor of my hotel as I type this!!!

Think I'll throw on my Stones shirt and see if unca Bob notices!!

Is he playing in Norfolk tonight or something?
05-07-03 01:12 PM
Honky Tonk RDW#12&35 Naw, not until Thursday night. Can't wait. Got me about 10th center or so I'm guessing. I really don't know the venue but I guess that's where I'm seated.

Can't get enough of Bob!
05-07-03 01:15 PM
parmeda NTELOS Pavilion Harbor Center
Portsmouth, VA on the 8th Nanky!

F*ck that trial...get yer butt down the hallway dude!
REPORT ASAP!!!!

Good luck!

05-07-03 01:56 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I shit you not

Tomorrow night at the Harbor Center.
05-07-03 01:58 PM
Lazy Bones Oh ya, and ask him to put Dignity back in the set!
05-07-03 02:21 PM
Honky Tonk RDW#12&35 I see he's mixing his setlist around a bit and adding more tunes to the list not seen on the beginning of the tour. Maybe Freddie is getting the hang of some more songs. He sure is great - I was given such a poor review on him but I disagree with it.

Yes, bring Dignity back. I am glad I got to see Blind Willie. He needs to get rid of Tweedle and bring back Mississippi some more. Seems like Louisville still reigns with the longest setlist. oh yea!

Anyone doing any gatherings? I'm catching the next 4 and if I have the time wouldn't mind meeting some folks.
05-07-03 02:23 PM
sirmoonie Go bang on his door and say you could have written Rainy Day Women, but he couldn't have written your pre-trial brief!
05-07-03 02:57 PM
Factory Girl Nanky, Go BANG!! Ask Bob what kind of pie he likes with his Chiba! Everybody Must Get Pie and Chiba!!!
05-07-03 03:29 PM
Gazza >Go bang on his door and say you could have written Rainy Day Women, but he couldn't have written your pre-trial brief!

LOL! that brilliant satire on Bob's mid 60's jibe at Mick wins "post of the week"

Christ,Nanky - imagine finding out by accident Bob's in yer hotel. Try and see him and see what happens. A bit of a tip : dont get all existential on his ass and start asking him deep and meaningful shit. Keep it as small-talk and apparently for the lucky few he can be approachable.

05-07-03 03:47 PM
jb Dylan is , like the Fag Four, one of the most overrated artists of his generation.....it's pure torture to sit through one of his concerts with the exception of 3 songs:
1)Like a Rolling Stone
2)Tangled up in blues
3)Joker man
05-07-03 03:52 PM
Gazza Josh - he's nowhere near as overrated as you appear to be overpaid and (from the volume of posts) underworked!
05-07-03 04:16 PM
jb Overpaid and underworked....isn't that the American dream?
05-07-03 04:25 PM
sirmoonie A massive pie and chiba bang - thats the American dream!
05-07-03 04:49 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
jb wrote:
it's pure torture to sit through one of his concerts with the exception of 3 songs:
1)Like a Rolling Stone
2)Tangled up in blues
3)Joker man

Fiddlesticks. Pure torture is reading your 4132 posts. Most, like this one, gibberish!
I presume, then, you're a big fan of Harrison's rendition of If Not For You?
05-07-03 04:51 PM
nankerphelge Haven't seen him yet -- but keeping my eyes peeled!

And no worries about deep talk with me ...hell, y'all know that already!!
05-07-03 05:00 PM
Nellcote Nanker, if he gives ya any crap, tell him he brought Keith & Ron down to a new low @ Live Aid! Along with the fact he should have given Mick Ronson more solos during Rolling Thunder Revue....
05-07-03 06:02 PM
steel driving hammer Josh I hate to disagree but Dylan is not overrated.

Not at all.

The American Dream is to be under worked and over paid?

Tell that to the slaves who built this country for free labor.

But still, the Beatles do suck.

05-07-03 07:06 PM
Gazza >Nanker, if he gives ya any crap, tell him he brought Keith & Ron down to a new low @ Live Aid!

Christ,and I thought it was the other way 'round!!
05-07-03 07:24 PM
nankerphelge Saw one of his entourage -- no question. A Dylanite amongst a floor of lawyers stands out like a turd in a punchbowl.

I gots the Stones shirt on tho -- want ol' Bobby to know at least one of the crew here gets it!

05-07-03 07:49 PM
Sir Stonesalot You know Josh...sometimes I honestly think you are a retard...but then again, I wouldn't want to insult the retards by lumping you in with them.

SDH on the other hand is a retard. Not a slight to retards at all. And lucky for us, alcohol only boosts his retardedness.

SDH won a gold medal at the Special Olympics recently. The event was "Liar, Liar". He also won a bronze in Cocksucking. He would have won the Bike Race, but he kept missing his turns and almost crashing into the fence.
05-07-03 08:38 PM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I shit you not

You'll never guess who is staying on the floor of my hotel as I type this!!!

Think I'll throw on my Stones shirt and see if unca Bob notices!!

nanky what is Dylan doing at the "7th Annual Sheep Herders Association" meeting?

I am with jb on this one, Dylan is highly, highly over rated
05-07-03 09:03 PM
steel driving hammer [quote]Sir Stonesalot wrote:

SDH on the other hand is a retard. Not a slight to retards at all. And lucky for us, alcohol only boosts his retardedness.

SDH won a gold medal at the Special Olympics recently. The event was "Liar, Liar". He also won a bronze in Cocksucking. He would have won the Bike Race, but he kept missing his turns and almost crashing into the fence.

Like Mick Jagger doesn't lie to his own wife and children.

They're not lies, their True Lies...

That cocksucking thing happend when I was 12 in the barracks, just experimenting, we even had our suits on and our shoes were shined!

I was just a lonesome school boy who decided to check it out...LOL!

05-07-03 09:44 PM
nankerphelge That a visual that I really REALLY didn't need!
05-07-03 10:55 PM
Sir Stonesalot The difference my dear SDH is that YOU are not Mick Jagger. I have never had personal conversations with Mick, and I have never considered him a friend. Can you comprehend the difference, oh IQless Wonder?

I don't care how old you were, you had another man's cock in your mouth. Hence, you are a cocksucker.

Us regular guys, when we experimented, did things like see what happens if you take Shrooms and speed. Or mix up a bunch of Ice Tea and Vodka. Or see what happens when you tie 2 cats together and toss them over a clothes line. We don't suck another guy's cock.

Face it Tony, you are a fag. Just come out of the closet already. It will make you feel better. Stop living a lie....or do you lie so much that you can't seperate reality from your lies anymore?
05-08-03 03:15 AM
cocksucker What's wrong with cocksucking?
05-08-03 04:27 AM
Doxa Wow, I haven�t been in this board for a while, and as a Dylan fan - as I consider myself - I was glad to notice this thread. And what did I find: some people here talking about "cocksucking" and being one of "regular guys". Great indeed.

Doxa
05-08-03 06:04 AM
F505 Pure torture is reading your 4132 posts.

Hahaha, that's very funny. Sorry JB...
You must admit Dylan still has his hair!
05-08-03 08:32 AM
Pattie
Did you meet him yet? If Charlie S was still in the band I�d knock on every door in the hotel hoping he�d answer it...

Cocksucker, long time no head, I mean see
05-08-03 10:23 AM
jb Hello SS...I just won "Philadelphia Special" for 9.75(plus 4.00 for S&H) off e-bay!!!!!!!!! I think you mentioned that this is part of "72 Touring Party", which, regrettably, I had not sent you the 7 discs for. Anyway, my opinion, retarded or not, remains the same for Dylan and the Beatles......
As for my 4132 posts 'Lazy Bones", you lost all credibility with me when you opined how much you love the Beatles....you constant insults only further convince me that I am correct....
05-08-03 11:36 AM
Martha For Chrissakes Nanky..this is very exciting news from your end of the world. I wish I could beam myself there and hang out with ya'..I would just love to be able to smile at Bob Dylan, since I don't know if I would have the courtage to do anything other than that. LOL I so hope you meet him.

I had my Stones tongue logo shirt on just last night for the opening show kickin' off the Fleetwood Mac 2003 tour. Great show, by the way,..is anyone here impressed by Lindsey Buckingham's talent? He is incredible and unique (IMHO). I watched his fingers most of the night.

I figure wearing my Stones shirt is a sign to the universe that we want those boys BACK in the States as soon as they can arrange it! I am pulling, praying, thinking, wishing, dreaming, hoping and desiring that to be the case. Let's pull 'em back like a big collective magnet.... whadda ya' all say to that idea?!?!

Nanky you keep that Stones shirt on and let the luck of the boys draw you to Bob..the coolest man (not to mention a genius)on the planet.

Rock and Roll is saving my soul.......what about you?
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003