ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Neidersachsenstadion, Hannover, June 6, 1982
By Axel Schumacher

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JOEY, my email to you was "returned to sender" WTF ? Return to archive Page: 1 2
05-05-03 10:15 PM
Cardinal Fang M.M.

I tried emailing you earlier at HP but it was returned. WTF ? I will NOW try to do it at Compaq.

PM me here and GIVE me your proper email address.

Later, Cardinal Fang
05-06-03 12:46 AM
Cardinal Fang OK Joey, I've tried sending it to "Compaq" and it's come back "undeliverable" as well.

I am DONE trying to send it to you. I have tried TWICE. Get off YOUR ass if you are interested ?

PM me if you need to for my email.

Later, Cardinal Fang
05-06-03 02:16 AM
gypsy How rude of Joey to shun you. He did the same thing to me last weekend. He claimed to be hanging out with his man friends. But he had wool on his clothing when he finally stumbled in yesterday morning.
05-06-03 07:28 AM
steel driving hammer Seems Joey took the day off from work yesterday!

05-06-03 07:37 AM
Factory Girl gypsy-I think Lambchop is cavorting with Joey. That is why Joey was covered in wool...lol
05-06-03 09:27 AM
Joey Cardy ................

I E - Mailed Tony all day yesterday so HE got through ....

Here is my addy :

[email protected]

JACKY !

05-06-03 10:23 AM
Cardinal Fang I have tried a third time just now. It has been REJECTED again. See enclosed. I have edited out my email address with xxxxxxxxxx

From: [email protected] (Mail Delivery System) [Save Address] [Block Sender]
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc:
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 10:10:17 -0400 (EDT)

This is the Postfix program at host stamp.hp.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please send mail to

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

:
host zcamail01.zca.compaq.com[161.114.32.101]
said: 554 :
Sender address rejected: Access
denied

Do something about it Mike. Perhaps HP is trying to tell you something ?

Later, Jimmy

05-06-03 10:30 AM
steel driving hammer Boy your up early!

Hey, are you praying the Lakers loose or what?

Kings all the way baby, all the way...
05-06-03 11:02 AM
Cardinal Fang JOEY !!

Check your PM. I got yours and replyed by reposting my email.

I am up early due to a hang over from last nights Cinco De Mayo partying. I'm not worried about the Lakers. We beat them last year. If not for the referee's in game 6 last year letting them make 3 point shots with NO TIME LEFT ON THE CLOCK and letting the points count, The Kings would be the returning champs this year. The only team that can beat the Kings are the Spurs. The Lakers are a joke. Even Lakers Vice President Magic Johnson said the other night that Lakers can't beat the Kings. At least he's honest.

For Gerardo:

Feliz Cinco De Mayo ! Como esta usted mi amigo ! Ayer por la noche beb� demasiado tequilla. (I think I have that correct ?) Mi piquito espanol es muy malo ! Mi comprendo mejor que hablo.
05-06-03 11:26 AM
steel driving hammer [quote]Cardinal Fang wrote:

I am up early due to a hang over from last nights Cinco De Mayo partying.

I know that feeling all to well...

Been wanting to tell you thanks for the AA info you gave me a while back. I've been cutting down, but still it's every night and when the Stones are playing, I can't stop.

Fucking A about last years Kings/Lakers! Ref's sided w/ the Lakers because of popularity and intimidation.

The Lakers are having a hard time this year! Shaq is too fat, and Kobe is all flash, he doesn't have the Soul like Michael Jordan or Keith Richards.

I am going to LOVE to see Kobe's face when they go down!

But he'll prolly fake an injury and say we could of won, but I got hurt.

Open G My Brother!

05-06-03 12:01 PM
Joey Cardy ............................

Please check your PM !

Bless You ..............

JACKY !
05-06-03 12:01 PM
jb I love that song "Don't cry out loud" by Melissa Manchester...the other night on the new Star Search(I think it was Star Search...the guy who use to be the hunk on "Saved by the Bell" was hosting it) a nine year old girl gave a riveting performance of this great song....
[Edited by jb]
05-06-03 12:09 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
jb wrote:
the guy who use to be the hunk on "Saved by the Bell" was hosting it
[Edited by jb]

You mean the nasty smashy hunk of man? Did his sweat shine sweet and strong?

05-06-03 12:36 PM
Factory Girl Joey, I am so proud of myself for orchestrating your cyber-communication w/CF. I am such a kind soul...lol
05-06-03 01:29 PM
Joey " Joey, I am so proud of myself for orchestrating your cyber-communication w/CF. I am such a kind soul...lol "

Thanks F.G. ....................You are much loved by the Joey .

Actually , I am coresponding to the beloved Cardy through this board's PM system .

I STILL don't have his E-Mail addy .

Oh well .............................

JACKY !
05-06-03 03:13 PM
gypsy jb, did you watch kiddie Star Search while banging your secretary?
05-06-03 04:26 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
jb, did you watch kiddie Star Search while banging your secretary?

jb doesn't "bang", he makes sweet love
05-06-03 04:58 PM
Joey

<----- I BANG !!!!!!!!

Damn Straight little buddy !
05-06-03 05:35 PM
sirmoonie Hey Joey, did you see that one time that Telly Savalas took a lollipop out of his mouth and then bopped that one dude over the head with it? That was classic.

Telly was cool. America's first shaved head white guy. A real patriot. Him and Keith Moon used to party it up whenever Moonie was in New York, especially playing pinball at the Ratskeller.
05-06-03 06:02 PM
Joey Moonie .............................

Do you think people on this orb ever stop and thank the man upstairs for giving us Keith Moon ???????????????

Oh , by the way , to answer your question :

A paranymph is a groomsman or bridesmaid, one who stands next to the bride or groom in the wedding. So, my guess is that a paranymphic glider is one with two seats, perhaps one in front of the other, or next to each other, which makes sense in the context of the new Steely Dan single now hitting the airwaves.

" Bite Me Ronnie "

JACKY !

05-06-03 06:14 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:
Moonie .............................

Do you think people on this orb ever stop and thank the man upstairs for giving us Keith Moon ???????????????

Those self-absorbed bastards? Hell no!! They don't thank anyone, LEAST of all the man upstairs, for Keith Moon. They ignore all the Moon gave us. Its like The Petey said in Jools and Jim "They don't give a shit Keith Moon is dead." Its sad, Joseph. Sad like an incarcerated hangover from days gone by.

Hey, did you ever see that vid of Savalas and Sammy Davis Jr. in Vegas doing "the elephant walk"? Man, was that before its time or what!!
05-07-03 07:19 AM
Factory Girl "She bangs" was a song by that pretty talentless dude Ricky Martin. The one with the swivel hips. He completely fell off the face of the earth. Two questions-did he have a nervous brakdown & did he "play for the other team"??
05-07-03 09:21 AM
Joey " Sad like an incarcerated hangover from days gone by. "

Moonie .................that is illuminating !

Do you mind if I " borrow " it ???????

Developing ..............................

Hacky !
05-07-03 09:59 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Sad like an incarcerated hangover from days gone by. "

Moonie .................that is illuminating !

Do you mind if I " borrow " it ???????

What's mine is yours, my brother.
05-07-03 10:45 AM
Joey " What's mine is yours, my brother. "

I would like to drink of your cranial fluid .

JACKY !
05-07-03 02:12 PM
gypsy FG, Ricky was on Entertainment Tonight on Monday. I just happened to stumble across it while flipping through the channels. He is coming out with a new album. I think he had to take a 'hiatus'-not unlike our own nanky.
05-07-03 02:59 PM
Factory Girl gypsy, I saw RM on ET. Is that why Nanky went on hiatus??
05-07-03 04:28 PM
Joey I thought Ricky was taking a loooooong " Dirt Nap " ????

Developing .................

JACKY !
05-07-03 04:29 PM
gypsy Great detective work, FG! So Nanky is through with sheep...and has moved on to latin men?
05-07-03 07:37 PM
nankerphelge I have never done anything untoward with a latin man
(unless you count the hokey pokey at Giants with Voodoo!)

Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003