ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Neidersachsenstadion, Hannover, June 6, 1982
By Axel Schumacher

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: nero (the burning thing) Return to archive
05-02-03 06:08 AM
egon when you store a cd on your pc and then burn it,
nero always creates a pauze in between songs.

does anyone know if you can change this?

(it seems to me that the only way not to have pauzes is if you copy direct from cd to cd).

thanks

egon

05-02-03 06:14 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Select the songs, right click and choose options or properties or whatever. Here you will be albe to remove the pause.
05-02-03 06:24 AM
egon no shit, that simple?
05-02-03 06:37 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
egon wrote:
no shit, that simple?

Indeed!
05-02-03 05:20 PM
Mr. D Since we're on the subject of Nero, does anybody know how to make one long track into many tracks. Say i have a concert thats 70 minutes long, with 11 songs on it. Is there a way I can split that 1 70 minute track into 11 seperate tracks? If anyone knows, I'd really appreciate some tips on it.
05-02-03 05:29 PM
FM The only way I know how to do it is to use the
Nero Wav Editor but is takes a bit of time.

Any quicker ways ?

Fraser
05-03-03 04:04 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! When I use nero, the program will lock up and I get a "fatal error" message whenever I hit "burn". Needless to say this has become a pain in the ass as I can't get anything burned. Has anyone else experienced this problem and is there a solution?
05-03-03 04:48 AM
egon do you use a official version or a trial one?
the trial ones sometimes stop working properly after a while.

just un-install the whole thing and download a new one
from kazaa
05-03-03 04:49 AM
egon
quote:
FM wrote:
The only way I know how to do it is to use the
Nero Wav Editor but is takes a bit of time.

Any quicker ways ?

Fraser

as far as i know this is the only way
05-03-03 10:22 PM
Fiji Joe There should be a "disc at once" option that will eliminate the gaps
05-03-03 10:45 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Just for a minute, let's look at how funny the title of this thread is.

"nero (the burning thing)".

That's gonna be the title of our debut live album, damnit.

To answer your question in the same vein, if you tell him to stop fiddling and pick up a bucket of water, you won't have all those gaps caused by the burning.

-tSYX --- Oh, victory, forget your underwear!
05-03-03 11:41 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Happy Motherfucker!! wrote:
When I use nero, the program will lock up and I get a "fatal error" message whenever I hit "burn". Needless to say this has become a pain in the ass as I can't get anything burned. Has anyone else experienced this problem and is there a solution?

I had a similar problem with Nero. It would just freeze..no comments re: errors. I presume this is with 2 drivers (CD-ROM & CD-RW)? If so, try reading and writing from the CD-RW. Longer, yes, but successful - at least for me.
05-04-03 06:02 PM
Martini
quote:
Mr. D wrote:
Since we're on the subject of Nero, does anybody know how to make one long track into many tracks. Say i have a concert thats 70 minutes long, with 11 songs on it. Is there a way I can split that 1 70 minute track into 11 seperate tracks? If anyone knows, I'd really appreciate some tips on it.

I use the program Sound Forge--you can open up the music as a .wav file and then "flag" where you would like the track marks. It works well.

-Martini
05-06-03 05:27 PM
Madafaka I burn with Nero. Remove your copy and reinstall the program. First of all, don't use trial version.
Sellect always "NO PAUSE BETWEEN TRACKS" to burn a live record.

05-07-03 07:20 PM
purrcafe What version of Windows are you running? They may also be affecting how Nero is functioning.
05-09-03 01:04 PM
egon
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Sellect always "NO PAUSE BETWEEN TRACKS" to burn a live record.

where will i find this option?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003