ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What are we waiting for ?!?! ....... ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive Page: 1 2
11th May 2006 12:23 PM
Joey Iran Leader Calls Israel an 'Evil' Regime

" Iran's president on Thursday called Israel's government a "regime based on evil," but also said he was ready to negotiate with the United States and other countries over his country's nuclear program.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who has previously said Israel should be wiped off the map, also told a cheering crowd of students in Indonesia's capital that the Jewish state "cannot continue and one day will vanish."

Students in the crowd held up posters saying "Iran in our Hearts," and "Nuclear for Peace."

Ahmadinejad made his comments after key U.N. Security Council members agreed to present Tehran with a choice of incentives or sanctions in deciding whether to suspend uranium enrichment.

The Iranian leader told Indonesia's Metro TV station that he was unconcerned about the possibility of U.N. sanctions, saying the West had more to lose than Iran did if the country was isolated.

"We do not need to be dependent on others," he said, adding international isolation would serve only to "motivate" the country's nuclear scientists. "

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/05/11/D8HHCLG80.html

11th May 2006 12:25 PM
lotsajizz remember Emperor Julian
11th May 2006 12:27 PM
jb It's very disturbing that this man has continually called for the destruction of Israel, denied the Holocaust, and call for death to the jews, yet we(USA) do nothing!!!! We wasted time in Iraq when it was iran who really has the WMD's!!!! I think we(Israel) are waiting for the call....we cannot permit a nuclear Iran whose stated goal is the annihilation of the Jewsih State!!!!
11th May 2006 12:29 PM
Saint Sway "What Are We Waiting For" is a kickin tune by The Yayhoos. Rawk.
11th May 2006 12:30 PM
glencar We need to let Israel fight this battle. Our hands are busy elsewhere.
11th May 2006 12:32 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
We need to let Israel fight this battle. Our hands are busy elsewhere.

We (Israel) need tactical and logistical support from US -we have aquired the bunker busters, but this will be substantially more difficult than the 80 strike on Iraq. We(Israeli Defense Forces) use to be the best pilots in the world...we have not been tested for a long time.........we must acty now!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Edited by jb]
11th May 2006 12:35 PM
glencar All the good pilots fly for El Al, I think. They have many flights into NY!
11th May 2006 12:36 PM
glencar What are we waiting for ?!?! ....... ( N.S.C. )

I have to "run for the border" ASAP!
11th May 2006 12:37 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
All the good pilots fly for El Al, I think. They have many flights into NY!

True!!!! Former IDF airforce....El AL offers direct flights to Israel from Miami!!!!
11th May 2006 12:37 PM
FPM C10

What this "we" shit , Kemosabee?
11th May 2006 12:38 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

True!!!! Former IDF airforce....El AL offers direct flights to Israel from Miami!!!!

One day, I will visit the Promised Land but I have to go to Oz first.
11th May 2006 12:43 PM
Dick Bush Joykin,

Don't be a quitter.

Let's do a well done job in Iraq first.

11th May 2006 12:45 PM
jb
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:
Joykin,

Don't be a quitter.

Let's do a well done job in Iraq first.

The mission has been accomplished in Iraq and it is time for a major reducxtion ion forces...if they want democracy, it's up to them..we got rid of the evil Saddam...enough is enoigh already...time to wipe out the real evildoer's!!!
11th May 2006 12:56 PM
FPM C10
quote:
jb wrote:

...time to wipe out the real evildoer's!!!

?????
11th May 2006 12:58 PM
jb
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

?????

Funny and true!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11th May 2006 01:10 PM
glencar Don Henley skeeves me out man!
11th May 2006 01:12 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Don Henley skeeves me out man!

He is not a nice person, imo.
[Edited by jb]
11th May 2006 01:22 PM
glencar An asshole.
11th May 2006 01:22 PM
glencar Please delete those pix! Now! I'm getting very upset!
11th May 2006 01:23 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Please delete those pix! Now! I'm getting very upset!

[ANNA]

Whenever I feel afraid
I hold my head erect
And whistle a happy tune
So no one will suspect
I'm afraid.

While shivering in my shoes
I strike a careless pose
And whistle a happy tune
And no one ever knows
I'm afraid.
11th May 2006 03:50 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
It's very disturbing that this man has continually called for the destruction of Israel, denied the Holocaust, and call for death to the jews, yet we(USA) do nothing!!!! We wasted time in Iraq when it was iran who really has the WMD's!!!! I think we(Israel) are waiting for the call....we cannot permit a nuclear Iran whose stated goal is the annihilation of the Jewsih State!!!!

If Iran threatened to wipe the United States off of the face of the earth you can bet your Sweet Bippy that the U.S. would have nuked Tehran by now ......................

What are we waiting for ?!?!

WHY ?!?!

" They got six million of us Ronnie ...... NEVER AGAIN !!!! "

Jacky !
11th May 2006 04:08 PM
Joey " Whenever I feel afraid
I hold my head erect "

[Edited by Joey]
11th May 2006 04:11 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

If Iran threatened to wipe the United States off of the face of the earth you can bet your Sweet Bippy that the U.S. would have nuked Tehran by now ......................

WHY ?!?!

" They got six million of us Ronnie ...... NEVER AGAIN !!!! "

Jacky !

You will be invited to the Bar Mitzvah this December!!! Open bar(unlike Macca's wedding)
11th May 2006 04:11 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

What chu talkin' 'bout, Kemosabee?
11th May 2006 04:19 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

What chu talkin' 'bout, Kemosabee?

What Happened to all the Monkeys ?!?!

Ninea Abs Shae !!!!

Ninea !!!!!!!!
11th May 2006 04:21 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

You will be invited to the Bar Mitzvah this December!!! Open bar(unlike Macca's wedding)

I would like to nibble your elbows and caress your kneecaps ......all at the same time

Jacky
11th May 2006 04:21 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

What Happened to all the Monkeys ?!?!

Ninea Abs Shae !!!!

Ninea !!!!!!!!

That's gold, Joey. GOLD!!!!
11th May 2006 04:43 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

That's gold, Joey. GOLD!!!!

You are much loved by Joey
11th May 2006 04:47 PM
gimmekeef Hey guys...wait... let me fill my tank first..before this nuke attack of yours sends gas to $200 a barrel....
11th May 2006 04:52 PM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Hey guys...wait... let me fill my tank first..before this nuke attack of yours sends gas to $200 a barrel....

Let me ' empty ' mine .....

*** END TRANSMISSION ****
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)