ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: attn josh Return to archive
10th May 2006 06:05 PM
Starbuck josh!

my son "received the covenant" today:

it's a bloody mess!

should i be doing something? prayers? deuteronomy?

send advice!
10th May 2006 06:14 PM
glencar What's this about? Some weird baby stuff?
10th May 2006 06:26 PM
TomL Fry it up man.
10th May 2006 06:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
josh!

Congrats .
10th May 2006 06:28 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
josh!

it's a bloody mess!

should i be doing something? prayers? deuteronomy?

send advice!

Please tell me that picture isn't what I think it is! Was a Rabbi involved in this?
10th May 2006 08:15 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

Please tell me that picture isn't what I think it is! Was a Rabbi involved in this?

Hey pretty baby. You and I get some sugar-nook going tonight?
10th May 2006 11:05 PM
jb Congratulations..(just got home from Heat Victory)....I did not know you were a Jew. Best wishes for you and your family on the birth of your son.
11th May 2006 08:49 AM
corgi37 My dream in life is now to join in the celebration of a Jewish wedding or knob snipping. I've been to a Jewish 21st, but didnt get to wear a Yamulka (is that how its spelt?)

I am a huge supporter of all things Jewish. I myself am cut. Its the only way to be. I feel closer to Jesus. In fact, if people read their bibles, you will find that any male not cut will NOT, NOT, NOT, FUCKING NOT, enter Heaven.

The Jews are God's chosen people. They are proud, generous, sneaky, tough, resilliant, clever, thoughtful people. They are creative and manipulative. And, good on them.

Hope ya kids dick heals ok and i wish him many happy entries when he is older.

P.S. I had my own son (now nearly 4) snipped not long after he was born. Man, what a freak out! Its like "How dare you want your son circumcised!" We had to go to about 5 doctors to find one who would do it. Abort a full term kid? Yep, no worries, lie down. Snipe a bit of skin of a knob? What are you, a barbarian?

I feel close to the Jewish people. I hope all the blessings of the Torah rain down on all the sons and daughters of Israel.

11th May 2006 10:17 AM
jb
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
My dream in life is now to join in the celebration of a Jewish wedding or knob snipping. I've been to a Jewish 21st, but didnt get to wear a Yamulka (is that how its spelt?)

I am a huge supporter of all things Jewish. I myself am cut. Its the only way to be. I feel closer to Jesus. In fact, if people read their bibles, you will find that any male not cut will NOT, NOT, NOT, FUCKING NOT, enter Heaven.

The Jews are God's chosen people. They are proud, generous, sneaky, tough, resilliant, clever, thoughtful people. They are creative and manipulative. And, good on them.

Hope ya kids dick heals ok and i wish him many happy entries when he is older.

P.S. I had my own son (now nearly 4) snipped not long after he was born. Man, what a freak out! Its like "How dare you want your son circumcised!" We had to go to about 5 doctors to find one who would do it. Abort a full term kid? Yep, no worries, lie down. Snipe a bit of skin of a knob? What are you, a barbarian?

I feel close to the Jewish people. I hope all the blessings of the Torah rain down on all the sons and daughters of Israel.

Funny!!!!
11th May 2006 10:35 AM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:

Funny!!!!

http://www.out-take.co.uk/ot/contributors.php
11th May 2006 10:46 AM
BILL PERKS HOW COME NIGGERS CANT ROB JEWS ON YOM-KIPPUR?
11th May 2006 10:46 AM
BILL PERKS DEY FAST!
11th May 2006 10:52 AM
jb
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
HOW COME NIGGERS CANT ROB JEWS ON YOM-KIPPUR?

You have been so good lately.....what's up?

http://www.out-take.co.uk/ot/contributors.php
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)