ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: When doing solo tours... Return to archive
10th May 2006 04:58 PM
AlexKx When doing solo tours were any done where the members did not play any Rolling Stones songs? I know that when Robert Plant did his first couple of solo tours in the early 1980's and tour with the Honeydrippers he did not play Led Zeppelin songs until his 1988 tour for his "Now And Zen" studio l.p. so I was wondering if this was the case for anyone when Bill Wyman started doing solo l.p.s in the early 1970's up to Mick Jagger's soundtrack for "Alfie". Did Jagger tour any for that release or even play live for it in any way?
[Edited by AlexKx]
10th May 2006 05:01 PM
pdog You're pretty new to Stones fandom, no?
10th May 2006 05:03 PM
glencar Alex, you're a very bright star on the horizon. I like your posts elsewhere. To my knowledge, the Stones have always included group songs on solo tours.
10th May 2006 05:05 PM
pdog A great resource to answer the questions...

http://www.nzentgraf.de/books/zent.htm
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)