ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I've just ordered 15 boxes!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
10th May 2006 02:51 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat http://www.celebritycellars.com/rollingstones.php
10th May 2006 02:56 PM
sirmoonie Excellent ferment.

Stones booze.

Yes, barkeep, may I have a Stones cabernet please? Right now, ya hash fritz piss mop, I'm thirsty goddamit.
10th May 2006 02:58 PM
jb The lotion and the basket!!!!!!!!!
10th May 2006 02:59 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat It also says, that in some States, it is illegal to order wine on the internet. God knows why. Maybe Josh can look into that.
[Edited by Strange_Stray_Cat]
10th May 2006 03:02 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
It also says, that in some States, it is illegal to order wine on the internet. God knows why. Maybe Josh can look into that.

We have some amazingly Draconian, communist drinking laws in this country, most, if not all, feuled by Big Religion and its associated politicians. Only in Nevada is a man allowed to drink like a man.
10th May 2006 03:03 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

We have some amazingly Draconian, communist drinking laws in this country, most, if not all, feuled by Big Religion and its associated politicians. Only in Nevada is a man allowed to drink like a man.

I visited Austin TX a few weeks ago and I could drink all I wanted at the music festival.
10th May 2006 03:04 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Gotta protect the locals!!!
10th May 2006 03:06 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat On 1 occasion, one of my party members left his id at the hotel. A blind man could see that he was over 21, but we were refused in some venues.
10th May 2006 03:09 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

I visited Austin TX a few weeks ago and I could drink all I wanted at the music festival.

Yes, there are some cells of freedom drinking in Texas. That state, however, has many un-American dry counties where access to alcohol is severly limited and even banned completely. Its pathetic.

The worst, however, is Utah, which I no longer even consider a state in the union.
10th May 2006 03:15 PM
jb Some counties are dryer than Phyllis Dillers pussy!!!!
10th May 2006 03:17 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Yes, there are some cells of freedom drinking in Texas. That state, however, has many un-American dry counties where access to alcohol is severly limited and even banned completely. Its pathetic.

The worst, however, is Utah, which I no longer even consider a state in the union.

I remember someone telling about Austin being the only developed part of the state. The rest is either sand or occupied by the so called "bubba's". A bubba mainly does stupid things, like throwing frozen 14 lbs turkeys in pans with boiling oil.
10th May 2006 03:22 PM
jb
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

I remember someone telling about Austin being the only developed part of the state. The rest is either sand or occupied by the so called "bubba's". A bubba mainly does stupid things, like throwing frozen 14 lbs turkeys in pans with boiling oil.

Funny!!!!!!!!!
10th May 2006 03:24 PM
Dan I had a couple of friends get arrested for being drunk after a Cheap Trick show in Austin
10th May 2006 03:26 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Dan wrote:
I had a couple of friends get arrested for being drunk after a Cheap Trick show in Austin

For just the fact that they where drunk? Or did they mess up?
10th May 2006 03:32 PM
jb
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

For just the fact that they where drunk? Or did they mess up?

Funny!!!!!!!!!! Where is baby Rik?
10th May 2006 03:33 PM
sirmoonie I have several alcohol related arrests. No convictions, though. With help from some shysters and activist judges, I have beaten all my jackets.
10th May 2006 03:35 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I have several alcohol related arrests. No convictions, though. With help from some shysters and activist judges, I have beaten all my jackets.

I was arrested once for carrying a concealed weapon!!!!!
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jb wrote:

Funny!!!!!!!!!! Where is baby Rik?

I haven't spoken to Rik since ages, so I have no idea.
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jb wrote:

No you were not.
10th May 2006 03:36 PM
jb
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

No you were not.

Swear to god, on my kids!!!
10th May 2006 03:36 PM
glencar It's true!!!
10th May 2006 03:37 PM
gimmekeef Most states make it easier to get a gun..than booze....
10th May 2006 03:37 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

That was when you got hucked into the Broward County jail, no?
10th May 2006 03:38 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
glencar wrote:
It's true!!!

How do you know?
10th May 2006 03:38 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

That was when you got hucked into the Broward County jail, no?

Indeed!!!!
10th May 2006 03:52 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat JB turns out to be a criminal...my world falls apart...
10th May 2006 03:54 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
JB turns out to be a criminal...my world falls apart...

He was never convicted, even though he was guilty.
10th May 2006 03:55 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

That is the point, he was guilty!

Why was he not convicted? Did he bribe the jury?
10th May 2006 03:56 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

True...plus I was not a member of the Bar at the time of the "incident". I was on Spring Break banging chicks and getting high(1980).....................................I was , in other words, enjoying my life.

[Edited by jb]
10th May 2006 03:58 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Why did you have the weapon?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)