ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Just got this message Return to archive Page: 1 2
10th May 2006 01:26 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat ServiCaixa te informa que el concierto de los Rolling Stones que tenía previsto celebrarse el 27 de mayo en el Estadi Olímpic de Barcelona, ha sido aplazado hasta mediados del mes de junio.
Según ha informado el promotor de los conciertos en España, el aplazamiento se debe al accidente y posterior intervención quirúrgica sufrida por el guitarrista Keith Richards, cuya recuperación va a provocar un retraso en el inicio de la gira europea de la banda que debía empezar en Barcelona. Próximamente se informará de las nuevas fechas para dichos conciertos.
Las entradas que hayas adquirido para este concierto serán válidas para la nueva fecha. Por lo tanto, hasta que el promotor informe, en breve, del nuevo concierto, se recomienda conservar las entradas adquiridas.
Las circunstancias de este aplazamiento son totalmente ajenas a ServiCaixa.
Para más información puedes dirigirte a www.servicaixa.com
10th May 2006 01:29 PM
pdog ServiCaixa reports you that the concert of the Rolling Stones that anticipated to be celebrated May 27 in the Estadi Olímpic of Barcelona, has been postponed to the middle of the month of June. It has reported the developer of the concerts in Spain, the postponement is owed al accident and subsequent surgical intervention suffered by the guitarist Keith Richards, whose recovery is going to cause a delay at first of the European tour of the band that should begin in Barcelona. Soon it will be reported of the new dates for you said concerts. The entrances that have acquired for this concert will be valid for the new date. Therefore, until the development report, in brief, of the new concert, is recommended to conserve the entrances acquired. The circumstances of this postponement are totally alien to ServiCaixa. For more information you can direct you to www.servicaixa.com
10th May 2006 01:34 PM
Gazza
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
ServiCaixa te informa que el concierto de los Rolling Stones que tenía previsto celebrarse el 27 de mayo en el Estadi Olímpic de Barcelona, ha sido aplazado hasta mediados del mes de junio.
Según ha informado el promotor de los conciertos en España, el aplazamiento se debe al accidente y posterior intervención quirúrgica sufrida por el guitarrista Keith Richards, cuya recuperación va a provocar un retraso en el inicio de la gira europea de la banda que debía empezar en Barcelona. Próximamente se informará de las nuevas fechas para dichos conciertos.
Las entradas que hayas adquirido para este concierto serán válidas para la nueva fecha. Por lo tanto, hasta que el promotor informe, en breve, del nuevo concierto, se recomienda conservar las entradas adquiridas.
Las circunstancias de este aplazamiento son totalmente ajenas a ServiCaixa.
Para más información puedes dirigirte a www.servicaixa.com

The rough gist of it is :

Serviciaxa wishes to inform you that the Rolling Stones concert scheduled for 27th May at the Olympic Stadium in Barcelona has been postponed to the middle of the month of June . The postponent is due to the the injury sustained by the guitarist Keith Richards. We will keep you informed on the exact date. The tickets will still be valid for the new date; in the meantime, we advise that you hold on to the tickets you purchased. The reasons for the postponement have nothing to do with ServiCaixa.

or something similar.....
10th May 2006 01:35 PM
Cocaine Eyes Middle of June kind of sounds good.
10th May 2006 01:36 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat You got close hehe.

The funny thing is, that I did not purchase Barca tix. A friend of mine did. I got the Madrid tix, but no email on that show yet.
10th May 2006 01:36 PM
glencar Yes but not if you've already bought plane tix for the end of May!
10th May 2006 01:37 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes but not if you've already bought plane tix for the end of May!

And hotel reservation!
10th May 2006 01:38 PM
Gazza
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
You got close hehe.

The funny thing is, that I did not purchase Barca tix. A friend of mine did. I got the Madrid tix, but no email on that show yet.

I've seen people report a similar e-mail for the Madrid show, so you'll probably get it in the next day or so
10th May 2006 01:38 PM
glencar Ah yes! Here in the US, we generally don't have cancellation fees but I remember now that Europe does.
10th May 2006 01:40 PM
Jumping Jack I take this an a good sign that the prognosis for a full recovery is still excellent.
10th May 2006 01:45 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ah yes! Here in the US, we generally don't have cancellation fees but I remember now that Europe does.

Ticketbastard won't refund convenience fees...
10th May 2006 01:46 PM
glencar I meant hotels, bitch!
10th May 2006 01:46 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I take this an a good sign that the prognosis for a full recovery is still excellent.

The Pug is travelling on the road today....by car!!!!(lol)!!!
[Edited by jb]
10th May 2006 01:47 PM
pdog did you hear about the fat guy who walked across the US and lost 140 lbs?
glencar Surely he has a huge honking SUV? He's too big for a regular car.
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
did you hear about the fat guy who walked across the US and lost 140 lbs?

yes, for some reason Laura Ingraham was making fun of him but I found his story kinda touching.
10th May 2006 01:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl More information in our Spanish forum posted to Help Egon and all others, Click the image and go!

10th May 2006 01:51 PM
jb Please translate asap!
10th May 2006 01:51 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
did you hear about the fat guy who walked across the US and lost 140 lbs?

Has anyone seen my old friend baby Pug??
10th May 2006 01:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:
Please translate asap!

I will translate when a solution for foreigners is posted, many of the forum in Spanish bought tickets and will travel from the USA, Mexico, France and other places. They are investigating how to get the refund.
10th May 2006 01:54 PM
jb
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

I will translate when a solution for foreigners is posted, many of the forum in Spanish bought tickets and will travel from the USA, Mexico, France and other places. They are investigating how to get the refund.

Thank you...hopefully all will be made whole.
10th May 2006 01:55 PM
glencar Changing the concert date doesn't always make one whole, Joshy.
10th May 2006 01:57 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Changing the concert date doesn't always make one whole, Joshy.

Legally, a k is formed upon purchase of ticket. The terms are usually on the back. In most cases, a cancelled show(even if resceheduled) is grounds for a refund unless otherwise specified. This is different then when dealing with brokers where a rescheduled show is often not grounds for a refund.
[Edited by jb]
10th May 2006 01:59 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
I meant hotels, bitch!

depends. Most hotels I've ever booked with and cancelled have no cancellation fee if you give them 24 hours notice
10th May 2006 02:01 PM
Gazza
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I take this an a good sign that the prognosis for a full recovery is still excellent.

Thats how I'm interpreting it, as well as the prognosis for a SPEEDY recovery if theyre talking about rearranging shows for mid-June - ie, a delay of 3 weeks.
10th May 2006 02:02 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

depends. Most hotels I've ever booked with and cancelled have no cancellation fee if you give them 24 hours notice

Funny!!!! Absolutely correct gazza..and if you stay at very nice Hotels, like I do, you are thankful for this .
10th May 2006 02:03 PM
egon this sucks!

not as much as Keef in the hospital, but still.

It sucks!
10th May 2006 02:04 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I'm off to Spain to get my money back! And I will hire JB for legal advise.
10th May 2006 02:05 PM
jb
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
I'm off to Spain to get my money back! And I will hire JB for legal advise.

Spain is not sold out!!!!!!!!
10th May 2006 02:06 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jb wrote:

Spain is not sold out!!!!!!!!

I know!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)