ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick digs the Steelers Return to archive
9th May 2006 04:08 PM
sirmoonie Check it bleeds....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl1DJ1o_pxI&search=rolling%20stones

Perfect confluence of forces.
9th May 2006 04:15 PM
pdog Now we have video proof of Micks incredibly bad taste!
9th May 2006 04:26 PM
gimmekeef Yes Steelers!!!!!!.......Pdog....now dont throw stones...and you're a good guy...but between your Raiders and 49ers they had less wins...soooo.....
9th May 2006 04:27 PM
pdog The Raiders, winning is not an option!

[Edited by pdog]
9th May 2006 04:31 PM
sirmoonie This is a high level Jagger/Steelers thread. If you want to talk about the Raiders, go to www.puffboys.com.
9th May 2006 05:47 PM
Spru As Pittsburgh area native and a life-long Steelers and Stones fan, I couldn't be happier to hear this. Way to go Mick.
9th May 2006 06:29 PM
Mel Belli I think Mick came off well in that interview -- actually seemed like somewhat of a normal human being.
9th May 2006 07:06 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
I think Mick came off well in that interview -- actually seemed like somewhat of a normal human being.

Good call, Melvin. And he came off as a Steelers fan, which makes him a superior human being. In all respects.
9th May 2006 07:44 PM
sammy davis jr. What a bandwagoner...
9th May 2006 08:09 PM
lotsajizz pdog knows the only NFL team worth rootin' for!!

9th May 2006 08:14 PM
the good
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
What a bandwagoner...

That's what I thought, but after watching the video it seems like he did follow the Steelers back in the day...
[Edited by the good]
9th May 2006 09:14 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
the good wrote:

That's what I thought, but after watching the video it seems like he did follow the Steelers back in the day...
[Edited by the good]

FFS, the man, THE MAN, the Rolling Stones man, name drops Swannie and Bradshaw. Mick Jagger is a down in the moof Steelers fan, and he always has been. You won't see THAT reported in the liberal media!
10th May 2006 10:48 AM
Bruno
Whatīs Steelers? A band?
10th May 2006 10:54 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Bruno wrote:

Whatīs Steelers? A band?

The NFL Supa Bowl Champeen..Pittssbuggggghhhh Steeeeeeelerz

10th May 2006 11:40 AM
Sir Stonesalot Hey moonie...

Did I ever tell ya about the time I had lunch with Franco Harris? He played in a charity tennis tournament that my mom set up, so we got to sit at his table during the luncheon. A great guy. AND he went to Penn State so that makes him even greater.

I've met Jack Ham a bunch of times too. He does color for the Penn State football network these days. Jack is a class act too. But that is to be expected from a Penn State alum.

The Steelers have always snatched up Penn State players. That is because the Steelers are smart.

10th May 2006 11:48 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Hey moonie...

Did I ever tell ya about the time I had lunch with Franco Harris? He played in a charity tennis tournament that my mom set up, so we got to sit at his table during the luncheon. A great guy. AND he went to Penn State so that makes him even greater.

I've met Jack Ham a bunch of times too. He does color for the Penn State football network these days. Jack is a class act too. But that is to be expected from a Penn State alum.

The Steelers have always snatched up Penn State players. That is because the Steelers are smart.

Cool man. Yeah, I met Franco a couple of time when I was a kid. Got his autograph, etc. Nice guy. I met a bunch of the 1970s Steelers actually. Pittsburgh was a small town when I lived there.

Never met Jack Ham though. He cracks me up, a deranged maniac on the field and then he talks with that lisp.
10th May 2006 11:56 AM
gimmekeef Moonie?..is that Ham or Lambert??..the deranged guy... I always have Lambert in that role!
10th May 2006 12:11 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Moonie?..is that Ham or Lambert??..the deranged guy... I always have Lambert in that role!

Lambert takes deranged to another level. Just ask Cliff Harris.
10th May 2006 12:14 PM
Scottfree Mick Taylor is a Brown's fan.....
10th May 2006 12:55 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
Mick Taylor is a Brown's fan.....

I think I read somewhere that Keef loves the TB Bucs. He is supposely a hugh Derick Brooks and Mike Alstot fan and even thinks that Chris Simms is going to have a breakout season this year.
11th May 2006 08:38 AM
Lil Brian
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
The NFL Supa Bowl Champeen..Pittssbuggggghhhh Steeeeeeelerz

I met Bradshaw in Omaha back in the 70's at a downtown hotel we were both staying at, the Red Lion. Boots and a cowboy hat and really fucked up! He's a good man.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)