ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dolphins doing the humiliating (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
10th May 2006 08:04 PM
Poison Dart This Pittsburg team is one of, if not the worst Superbowl champions ever. They are are solid team. But, they got lucky when they didn't have to face the Patriots (who fumbled the Superbowl away in Denver) in the playoffs.

The Patriots draft was spectacular. As far as their loses the only one that will hurt is Willie Mcginest. Time will show Givens (while solid) was a product of the system. Chad Jackson has much more talent and will be the better pro.

As great as Adam Vinatiei is. He is only a kicker that can be replaced.

Don't forget the Patriots are way under the cap and come June 1st will be able to pick up a veteran LB to replace Mcginest. Rumor has it they are talking to Ty Law about coming back at cb. Also they are getting guys like Rodney Harrison and the majority of their secondary back and healthy this year. While last year they were once again forced to play Troy Brown vs slot wr's.

Miami is a couple of years away. Does anybody remember when the Patriots 2nd and 3rd string beat the Dolphins 1st string? (Pats gave the game up to get better playoff slot on last play f the game)But I like what they are doing.

The Patriots will go to and win the Superbowl this year assuming everyone is healthy.

[Edited by Poison Dart]
10th May 2006 08:12 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
This Pittsburg team is one of, if not the worst Superbowl champions ever. They are are solid team. But, they got lucky when they didn't have to face the Patriots (who fumbled the Superbowl away in Denver) in the playoffs.

The Patriots draft was spectacular. As far as their loses the only one that will hurt is Willie Mcginest. Time will show Givens (while solid) was a product of the system. Chad Jackson has much more talent and will be the better pro.

Don't forget the Patriots are way under the cap and come June 1st will be able to pick up a veteran LB to replace Mcginest. Rumor has it they are talking to Ty Law about coming back at cb. Also they are getting guys like Rodney Harrison and the majority of their secondary back and healthy this year. While last year they were once again forced to play Troy Brown vs slot wr's.

Miami is a couple of years away. Does anybody remember when the Patriots 2nd and 3rd string beat the Dolphins 1st string? (Pats gave the game up to get better playoff slot on last play f the game)But I like what they are doing.

The Patriots will go to and win the Superbowl this year assuming everyone is healthy.

[Edited by Poison Dart]

Unlikely, too many changes, and not that good a team last year. They aren't better than they were, whereas the Steelers - clearly the best team in football the last four years - finally brought it home, are full of confidence, have a QB who for whatever fucking reason just wins all the damn time, and are from a town that counts. Steelers will be in AFC championship, and I doubt the Pats will.
11th May 2006 07:59 AM
chevysales
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Marcus Vick: Doesn't Wow Dolphins
RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com
Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Update: Vick worked out at both QB and WR during last weekend's Dolphins rookie mini-camp, the Miami Herald reports.

Recommendation: He did not impress at either position and appeared unlikely to receive any sort of offer from the team, as also reported by the Herald.

as we continue to purge the roster of the last remnants of the wannstedt/speilman era eddie moore gets traded.

the vick look see was afavor to coach beamer who call nick saban personally... vick is apunk and no one is going to sign him especially the the qb position... without the baggage he brings he may have had a shot as a slash player for a team that uses that type of player maybe the steelers?

[Edited by chevysales]
11th May 2006 08:06 AM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
The only bright move Danny Ainge did this year was not resigning Twoine.
Beckett stepped up last night, he's got a track record in da Bronx.
Really, Culpepper is toast.
What was Saban thinking?
This could be his downfall.

a second round pick for a pro bowler? knee or not you don't pass up that kind of trade at the qb position especially after medically evaluating the situation.

he'll be fine just need a backup as i highly doubt culppeper would make a full season even if he was ready for game 1 and he won't be. one can safely assume there will be setbacks the first year with knee swelling etc but given time he will be fine. me i am more worried about losing ricky a premiere back so now we need to get ronnie brown some help too.

patsies will finish second at best in afc east... ahead of bottom feeders jets and bills yet behind the dolphins!
[Edited by chevysales]
11th May 2006 08:09 AM
chevysales
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
This Pittsburg team is one of, if not the worst Superbowl champions ever. They are are solid team. But, they got lucky when they didn't have to face the Patriots (who fumbled the Superbowl away in Denver) in the playoffs.

[Edited by Poison Dart]

does anyone remember how when both first teams were on the filed at strat of the game we were beating you up and down the field?
read the game playbook at nfl.com for a refresher as it appears you forgot.
11th May 2006 08:24 AM
Nellcote Chevy, with a solid qb at the helm, the 'phins are
formidable. I do not see a solid qb at the helm this year in Miami. Miami will help restore the AFC east more than
the New York entrants.
'Phins are like Avis, #2 and trying harder in '06.
We still have Brady, & Belichick, say no more.
11th May 2006 08:52 AM
gimmekeef Who ever makes it out of the AFC is going to have to have everything fall into place.There are many top teams and even bottom feeders (Phins/Browns/Texans/Jets to name a few)should be improved.Then you look at the contenders and theres a host of really stong possibilities.Should make for a helluva season.No 15-1's this year.....Watch the Pats as the second wave of free agency hits in June...They have like 15 mill or more under the cap....
11th May 2006 09:38 AM
Some Guy I'm going mexican for lunch
11th May 2006 09:56 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I'm going mexican for lunch

Remind me not to sit behind you this afternoon!
11th May 2006 10:17 AM
sirmoonie What the hell happened to the Suns last night? Are the Clippers that good?
11th May 2006 11:03 AM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
What the hell happened to the Suns last night? Are the Clippers that good?

We finally played a full game last night....we are a very inconsistent team . I prefer to lose now than be humiliated by the Pistons.
11th May 2006 02:44 PM
sirmoonie
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/48407

Skeechie?
11th May 2006 02:46 PM
jb Funny...Shaq was very gracious last year and applauded Nash's MVP..that's why people love Shaq,,,he is nice guy...
11th May 2006 02:54 PM
FPM C10 Are dolphins fish?
11th May 2006 02:55 PM
jb Mammals...like whales.....=penis
11th May 2006 03:36 PM
FPM C10 This footbowl thing you speak of...something for soaking away plantar's warts?

Or is this the activity where large men wearing bizarre pads and short pants pat each other on the fanny?

Either way...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

11th May 2006 03:37 PM
jb
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
This footbowl thing you speak of...something for soaking away plantar's warts?

Or is this the activity where large men wearing bizarre pads and short pants pat each other on the fanny?

see 81 tour
11th May 2006 03:41 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
This footbowl thing you speak of...something for soaking away plantar's warts?

That looks like Keith grabbing his coconut.
11th May 2006 03:46 PM
jb http://today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle.aspx?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyid=2006-05-11T174729Z_01_N10434475_RTRUKOC_0_US-CRIME-FETISH.xml&WTmodLoc=NewsArt-R2-Today-7
11th May 2006 04:22 PM
FPM C10 (gasp) It's the return of the Baltimore Foot Stomper!
11th May 2006 07:10 PM
chevysales
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Who ever makes it out of the AFC is going to have to have everything fall into place.There are many top teams and even bottom feeders (Phins/Browns/Texans/Jets to name a few)should be improved.Then you look at the contenders and theres a host of really stong possibilities.Should make for a helluva season.No 15-1's this year.....Watch the Pats as the second wave of free agency hits in June...They have like 15 mill or more under the cap....

bottom feeders?
the winningest franchise since the merger... you call bottom feeders.... please
11th May 2006 07:13 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:

We finally played a full game last night....we are a very inconsistent team . I prefer to lose now than be humiliated by the Pistons.

beat by pistons... again!

yes dwayne was solid.

shaq needs to get those fouls under control... and maybe it wasn't stan van gundy's fault?
12th May 2006 08:07 AM
Nellcote Now, if what I hear about the 'Phins acquiring Joey Harrington comes of age, Saban could make this kid click.
12th May 2006 08:21 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
chevysales wrote:

bottom feeders?
the winningest franchise since the merger... you call bottom feeders.... please

Well..its what have you done lately that I'm referring too.Winning means Super Bowls and championships....See Steelers,49ers,Cowboys post merger....
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)