ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dolphins doing the humiliating (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
9th May 2006 01:22 PM
voodoopug Marcus Vick: Doesn't Wow Dolphins
RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com
Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Update: Vick worked out at both QB and WR during last weekend's Dolphins rookie mini-camp, the Miami Herald reports.

Recommendation: He did not impress at either position and appeared unlikely to receive any sort of offer from the team, as also reported by the Herald.
9th May 2006 01:25 PM
Some Guy intresting- he can score some good weed
9th May 2006 01:27 PM
sirmoonie The Steelers can crush any team in the league right now. And Steeler fans can out drink anyone.
9th May 2006 01:32 PM
Nellcote Oh Moonie....See you in January when The Pats meet the Steelers.
Remember, we let you off easy last year, by handing you Denver on a silver platter...
9th May 2006 01:33 PM
jb 17-0 .perfection can never be beaten....
9th May 2006 01:35 PM
Some Guy Falcons making moves
9th May 2006 01:35 PM
sirmoonie Nellie, the Pats didn't do well in the off-season, while the Steelers held fast. And Ben will only get better and better. Its going to be the Steelers in the AFC again, and probably all the way.
9th May 2006 01:49 PM
Nellcote What gives you the impression they did not do well?
Let's review the past years, just for enlightenment...

'01 Replaced Drew Bledsoe with Tom Brady, Won Super Bowl
'03 Lost Lawyer Milloy, Drew Bledsoe, Won Super Bowl
'04 Won Super Bowl, despite losing corner Ty Law, Ted
Washington, Daimian Woody

Who was the team they beat, at home, on two of those occasions, to advance to the Super Bowl?
Fill in the blanks.

'05 Lost Joe Andruzzi, Ty Law. Lost in 2nd round
of playoffs

Now, we lost Automatic Adam to a "winner" as he calls it.
McGiniest is the only won that hurts.
Rebuilt speed in the running game.
It's only May, the off season is far from over.

Look, I'm giving the Steelers cred this win was not a fluke, by saying we'll see you in January.
Call me crazy, but I'll take the genius of Belichick over the Chin of Cowher in the long run...

[Edited by Nellcote]
9th May 2006 01:55 PM
jb I can't beleive how bad we sucked last night....I really sense a sweep!!!!
9th May 2006 02:04 PM
pdog Football has been boring me more and more the past few years. It might just be the teams I like suck, so I'll see if that changes!
9th May 2006 02:07 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
Football has been boring me more and more the past few years. It might just be the teams I like suck, so I'll see if that changes!

Be a Steelers fan - its never boring. 5 Super Bowls, endless list of Hall of Famers, and chicks just dig us. Like big time dig us. They come up to us, all "Hey Joe, you wanna give it a go? Kitchie, kitchie, aye yah yah?"
9th May 2006 02:08 PM
pdog The 49ers are 5 time winners too. I'd rather be raped in prison than be a Niners fan.
9th May 2006 02:31 PM
Some Guy after eating lunch at Johnny Rockets never trust a fart
9th May 2006 02:44 PM
Jumping Jack Marcus and Ricky, a dream backfield!

Shaq daddy to retire at the end of this season???
9th May 2006 02:50 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Marcus and Ricky, a dream backfield!

Shaq daddy to retire at the end of this season???

No...he has 3yrs left!!! He is fine...he and Wade have no help and the Riley moves simply did not pan out....Shaq still can dominate...but not as often and he needs to stop getting 3 fouls w/in the first 5 minutes...we have no chance w/out him on the floor..also, N.J . matches up very well against us,,,..they dominated us all season and sadly, Riley has lost his ability to coach as we were completely unprepared last night.
9th May 2006 03:33 PM
sirmoonie The Suns are on a tear. They are feeling invincible right now. Steve Nash is white.
9th May 2006 03:35 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
The Suns are on a tear. They are feeling invincible right now. Steve Nash is white.

Spurs/Detroit......
9th May 2006 03:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Nellie, the Pats didn't do well in the off-season, while the Steelers held fast. And Ben will only get better and better. Its going to be the Steelers in the AFC again, and probably all the way.

9th May 2006 04:32 PM
gimmekeef If Bellichek can win this year after more losses and little free agency (great draft though)..I will have to say he's the best coach ever.Love the Steelers but just gettin outta that division if Ravens get McNair wont be easy....
9th May 2006 04:33 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

What, no pictures of Monnie smoking crack? LOL!
9th May 2006 05:35 PM
Shawn20
quote:
jb wrote:
17-0 .perfection can never be beaten....

Truer words have never been spoken. Ah, for the days of Griese, Csonka, Kiick, and Warfield.
9th May 2006 06:38 PM
Jumping Jack Riley could only "coach" LA. Very overrated. Can you imagine the grease stains on his pillow in the morning? The man needs a new 'do!

Hawks suck the big time!!!
10th May 2006 01:44 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Riley could only "coach" LA. Very overrated. Can you imagine the grease stains on his pillow in the morning? The man needs a new 'do!

Hawks suck the big time!!!

Jumpin Jack..I guarantee that is the first internet mention of the Hawks..in about 3 years!..Likely the last too!!!!!
10th May 2006 01:58 PM
sirmoonie The Mavericks walked all over the Surs last night. Dirk Nowitzki is German.
10th May 2006 02:03 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
The Mavericks walked all over the Surs last night. Dirk Nowitzki is German.

yes...but the Spurs, unlike my Heat, shall advance!!!
10th May 2006 02:06 PM
Nellcote And Culpepper will swim with the fishes...
10th May 2006 02:08 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
And Culpepper will swim with the fishes...

I think he'll be fine...Look for 10-6/9-7 .....thank me for Beckette and no thanks to you for Antoine Walker!!!
10th May 2006 02:11 PM
Nellcote The only bright move Danny Ainge did this year was not resigning Twoine.
Beckett stepped up last night, he's got a track record in da Bronx.
Really, Culpepper is toast.
What was Saban thinking?
This could be his downfall.
10th May 2006 02:13 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
The only bright move Danny Ainge did this year was not resigning Twoine.
Beckett stepped up last night, he's got a track record in da Bronx.
Really, Culpepper is toast.
What was Saban thinking?
This could be his downfall.

Depends on the knee..if he plays like 2 years ago, we will be fine..........He may not be ready for opener against overrated Steelers...
10th May 2006 07:31 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
jb wrote:

Depends on the knee..if he plays like 2 years ago, we will be fine..........He may not be ready for opener against overrated Steelers...

Overrated?....the books have them as third choice in the AFC and they're the champs.Rated bout right...Miami's goin to be 9-7 and miss playoffs.....
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)