ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE ROLLING STONES STAR RICHARDS IS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE Return to archive Page: 1 2
9th May 2006 12:48 PM
stonedu it says on the whole first page in one of Sweden's two biggest evening papers and as such they should not be believed.

Anyway this is what is written from New Zealand:*The doctors fear for his life*,says New Zealand Herald.

The situation for Keith is more critical than anyone around him so far has been willing to admit.

He had a chronic subdural hematoma which is blood between the skull and the hard
layer around the brain.The surgeons do holes and then they start taking out the blood.

The operation took more than 6 hours at Ascot Hospital in Auckland.

Media in New Zealand talk about a rehabilitation period of several months for Keith and a Sweish neurosurgeon at the best hospital in Sweden says *Yes,oh yes.He has actually had a bleeding inside his skull.Rehabilitation after this type of damages SHALL take a long time as it is best for the patient.In this case he guesses 1-2 months.

At the same time from Rolling Stones homepage it is said that the 10th of June show in Gothenburg should not be threatened!

I think they shall let the show roll on.I think Keith would like that.It would work from a
musical standpoint where the guitar and Ron who can sound as if he is playing on two(remember his Faces days)
only need support from why not from Chaplin.And he would get some chances to show
how fucking good he is and sing too.....I do not think at all that people would not come if the band decides on this....no instead it would be a tribute to Keith and also
exciting to see what happens.......and KEITH please take the time the doctors advice you....or else it can get really bad...and we need you for many many many more years....and hopefully you then can join in somewhere in the middle of the European leg.

So the big words from the paper on the front certainly are not true.(unless there is some complication not announced yet).It's nothing at all like Ariel Sharon...this is a completely different injury that won't hurt the brain provided he again follows doctors advice.

GET WELL SOON HUMAN RIFF AND THE MOST FORMIDABLE MAN OF THE 20TH CENTURY!

ULF
9th May 2006 01:18 PM
jb Interesting and very unusual .........................I like it!!!
9th May 2006 01:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

YOU JUST WROTE THE STUPIDEST POST EVER!!

Ulf is one of the most respected stones fans in the world....this isnt me or jb you are arguing with...your post is out of line and needs to be deleted.....once again your need to post in our style has made you look like a functioning jackass
9th May 2006 01:20 PM
Nellcote Ulf is a giant.
He has provided Stones fans vast musical enjoyment
for over a decade at his site.
Long Live Ulf!
9th May 2006 01:24 PM
Saint Sway I'm sure he's a wonderful person.

But I reserve my right to disagree with ANYONE that says that the Stones should play WITHOUT KEITH and attempt to replace him witht the two most useless band members: WOODY & BLONDIE.

he may be the worlds most awesome Stones fan but thats still just about the most absurd idea I've read here.
9th May 2006 01:25 PM
egon the stones without keef?

WTF???????
9th May 2006 01:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I'm sure he's a wonderful person.

But I reserve my right to disagree with ANYONE that says that the Stones should play WITHOUT KEITH and attempt to replace him witht the two most useless band members: WOODY & BLONDIE.

he may be the worlds most awesome Stones fan but thats still just about the most absurd idea I've read here.

I can think of 2813 worse ideas (see your post count)
9th May 2006 01:35 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I can think of 2813 worse ideas

yes I know, we've all seen your list....

quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Things I did while drunk in my younger days:

1. Dove in the filthy campus pond at my college
2. accepted a bet to drink 50 old styles (vomitted at 47, drank three more and was told that I still lost due to the vomitting)
3. "Goldberg Spear Tackled" our fraternity's christmas tree (very painful)
4. Jackass Shopping cart stunt
5. dove off of the fourth floor balcony into a 7 foot deep pool
6. Sang "at a medium pace" (unedited) at the school's opening weekend "party in the quad" kareoke contest.
7. Drank homemade moonshine
8. Challenged 3 ex track team members to a foot race down the street behind our house, choose to run barefoot, spent the next hour in the hospital getting glass picked out of my foot and elbow (stepped on the glass, causing me to fall on the pavement), Note: I was still "in" the race before I fell.
9. Slid down the basement stairs riding a empty case of Keystone Light. It did not make the turn and I had to plaster a large hole in the wall the next day.
10. when being thrown out of "Ikes" bar and grill, called the bouncer a "Mama's Boy" causing a fraternity fist fight.

the list goes on and on.....

9th May 2006 01:35 PM
Jeep
quote:
stonedu wrote:
it says on the whole first page in one of Sweden's two biggest evening papers and as such they should not be believed.

The front pages of the Sweden's papers :

9th May 2006 01:38 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

yes I know, we've all seen your list....

Did Pug really post that?
9th May 2006 01:39 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

Yes JB he did. I couldnt make up a list that humiliating if I tried.
9th May 2006 01:50 PM
egon
quote:
Jeep wrote:

The front pages of the Sweden's papers :

so the read the sun in sweden as well?
9th May 2006 01:57 PM
moy this is keith before the surgery

too bad he's not doing fine
9th May 2006 02:07 PM
jb He looks fine to me....his hair is messed up and you see how thin he really is as I have posted for 10 yrs.....He is probably not alllowed to wear the bandanna/hair filler/hair piece until healed to prevent infection....
9th May 2006 02:10 PM
Saint Sway thanks for the pics Moy!!
9th May 2006 02:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Sadly, we must keep it real at all times and show people that poor decisions in the past can still result in success (See Judge Mathis and Dog the Bounty Hunter)
9th May 2006 02:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Yes JB he did. I couldnt make up a list that humiliating if I tried.

Sadly, all true "A List Posters" Could...you are truly inferior.
9th May 2006 02:20 PM
Saint Sway Pug, you are a complete tool.
9th May 2006 02:21 PM
Nellcote Pug, you need not be so hard on yourself regarding your past.
I am proud of the accomplishments of my youth.
While I had to sign a non disclosure pact at my
home, these are the character building blocks of our life.
9th May 2006 02:24 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Pug, you are a complete tool.

You are being a little hard onthe Pug....youthful follie?
9th May 2006 02:26 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

You are being a little hard onthe Pug....youthful follie?

Yes. But I was referring to the present day.
9th May 2006 02:39 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Yes. But I was referring to the present day.

Funny!!!!
9th May 2006 02:43 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Funny!!!!

I have seen joey post better when he was banging cafe hostess jill with his finger light after 17 beers.

Sway is way out of his league here...he is like the kid on the first day of little league tryouts who talks all the smack and then strikes out every at bat. He is to message boards what Pat Sajak is to Late Night Talk Shows.
9th May 2006 02:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Pug, you need not be so hard on yourself regarding your past.
I am proud of the accomplishments of my youth.
While I had to sign a non disclosure pact at my
home, these are the character building blocks of our life.

I only accept excellence (see choice to not be a cub fan), and these incidents hurt, but as you say...they build character. True heros like yourself and I are able to share these moments.
9th May 2006 02:45 PM
speedfreakjive good god, you guys are very, very sad
9th May 2006 02:46 PM
voodoopug
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
good god, you guys are very, very sad

very emotional.
9th May 2006 02:47 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I'm sure he's a wonderful person.

if you don't know Ulf...you don't know shit

9th May 2006 02:50 PM
glencar Shocking & sensational news! I don't believe any of it & it seems like Ulf doesn't either.
9th May 2006 02:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

I feel like we should just give sway an autograph or a "posting used keyboard" and he will go away....but perhaps he actually thinks he is a quality fan/poster? He obviously thinks the top posters (such as you) are legends and tries to copy, interact with them/us. We (top level posters) should be honored he wants folks to associate himself with us. Have him forward me his address, and I wills end him an autographed picture of me greeting people.
9th May 2006 02:51 PM
jb
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

I haver never had the honor of greeting Ulf...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)