ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: this video is rare as hell Return to archive Page: 1 2
9th May 2006 08:42 PM
ebmp Oh My god that is awesome

I just canīt play this JJF riff properly! How does Keith play it? 5 string Open G and capo on the 4th fret?
9th May 2006 09:50 PM
gotdablouse That's certainly quite a find, WTF did it come from !
Anyway that video can be saved, must be in the cache somewhere.
9th May 2006 11:22 PM
mark Could this have been a soundcheck test for a live performance? Are those flashbulbs going off towards the end of the song? I'm not sure of where I have seen the still photos, but they look a bit like ones that had been captioned as an NME Poll Winners show around the same time as the release of JJF.
9th May 2006 11:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
ebmp wrote:
Oh My god that is awesome

I just canīt play this JJF riff properly! How does Keith play it? 5 string Open G and capo on the 4th fret?

that is how he plays it live now.
10th May 2006 04:25 AM
Mathijs This video was officially released in 1968, and has been available ever since on video's and bootlegs. In total there are four video's of Jumping jack Flash, with one video exceedingly rare: it's the Stone lipsynching on a studio outtake. The outtake starts the same as the officially released version, but the mid section and ending are different. The music of this video is available on bootleg vinyl, I am not sure if it's avialable on bootleg CD.

Mathijs
10th May 2006 04:37 AM
jostorm To see that the exceedingly handsome guitarist with his encyclopaedical knowledge is in this same cyberspace has just made my day...

Hello, Mathijs!
10th May 2006 10:05 AM
corgi37 Stickyfishfingers - I was spewing RAGE didnt do a updated clip fest this year. Bet ya ass they will when U2 comes to town.

And, remember how they played both versions of JJF? I was bummed out big time the more famous "make up" clip had no sound.

I gotta put that onto dvd too, but i cant for the life of me figure out how to get my tv/vid capture card to work properly. Its a cunt of a thing. Cant get tv. Cant get FM. But i can get VHS - but no sound! I can watch clips i already have (which is good for a wank session) but i got a shit load of VHS tapes i want to transfer.

Fucking Ebay.
10th May 2006 10:15 AM
Gazza
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I can watch clips i already have (which is good for a wank session) but i got a shit load of VHS tapes i want to transfer.

such candour. Now I know why we havent seen you here too much of late
10th May 2006 03:43 PM
Dick Bush Another one of those

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFqT4XQeiuQ&search=%22rolling%20stones%22
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)