ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: this video is rare as hell Return to archive Page: 1 2
9th May 2006 12:47 AM
prodigalson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZZaR_K47ps&search=rolling%20stones

i have never seen this anywhere else....its much different from the jjf promo vid
9th May 2006 01:18 AM
pdog That fuckin' awesome! Kinda looks like the promo shoot, except it's all live and if I'm remembering, no make up and stuff... Much better IMO.
9th May 2006 02:03 AM
prodigalson so pdog since i dug and posted the vid...whos that damm girl as your avatar or whatever they call it?
9th May 2006 02:33 AM
PeerQueer Charlie is soooooooooo fuckin' cool in that video!

Man I love this band.
9th May 2006 03:22 AM
pdog
quote:
prodigalson wrote:
so pdog since i dug and posted the vid...whos that damm girl as your avatar or whatever they call it?

Most asked question around here. Hot latina babe, is all I know...
Voodoo says he knows who she is...
9th May 2006 03:32 AM
corgi37 Cant believe none of you have seen that before.
9th May 2006 05:29 AM
Dick Bush Jawdropping!!
9th May 2006 06:32 AM
Zack Only time I've ever heard JJF with the proper intro. Brian was even audible! Snakey little leads throughout. Too cool!
9th May 2006 06:40 AM
rollmops Great version of JJF. The flaming groovies played JJF excatly like that too.
Mops
9th May 2006 07:22 AM
glencar Man o man!
9th May 2006 07:38 AM
glencar On the same page, there's a video for Till The Next Time We Say Goodbye...
9th May 2006 08:47 AM
Maxlugar Rare?

I have three different versions of that on video.

9th May 2006 09:03 AM
ExileInLA yet another reason the 2006 version of this band should hang it up. did you hear how tight that was? jesus. and no mick taylor. it was fucking brilliant.
9th May 2006 09:15 AM
Some Guy Rock and f*cking Roll!
9th May 2006 09:27 AM
GotToRollMe Brilliant! (Damn, I wish there was a way to download those vids on youtube.)
9th May 2006 09:36 AM
twicks1 Sorry, but there's no way that's live...am I the only one hearing multiple Mick vocal tracks, especially on the chorus?
9th May 2006 09:53 AM
rocker "Sorry, but there's no way that's live...am I the only one hearing multiple Mick vocal tracks, especially on the chorus?"

If its not live, how did they not release that version? That is by farthe best one if ever heard. Rockin' roll!

Anyway you can get an audio of this?
9th May 2006 10:00 AM
jb These videos are all great..loving Cup was amazing as was till the next time....great stuff...by the way, this was a promo and is taped with Mick adding some live vocals...it's in 25x25 for a few seconds..
9th May 2006 10:32 AM
clubred Is there a way to download videos on youtube ?
Or even better,maybe those who have this video on DVD could seed it :-)...
9th May 2006 10:36 AM
jb
quote:
clubred wrote:
Is there a way to download videos on youtube ?

Good question..I signed up and have 'shared" the videos...
9th May 2006 10:54 AM
StickyFishFingers
quote:
clubred wrote:
Is there a way to download videos on youtube ?

What about that program that somebody posted the link to here around the time of the Licks tour? It was handy for downloading videostreams like the ones on rs.com. I remember all you had to was copy and paste the video stream's url into a little window and click go or start and it was that easy. can't remember what it was called but the program itself only took about a minute to download.
9th May 2006 10:58 AM
StickyFishFingers I meant to also add that this particular version has been shown on a music show here in Australia called Rage - i have it on DVD which i recently made from the original vhs recording that i taped years ago. I'll try and work out how to rip just that particular video from my dvd and if im successful i will add it on yousendit.com and post the link here.
9th May 2006 01:07 PM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Brilliant! (Damn, I wish there was a way to download those vids on youtube.)

Here you go

http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php
9th May 2006 03:01 PM
glencar Thank you, stewed & keefed!
9th May 2006 03:40 PM
glencar Where is this JJF video from? It's fantastic!
9th May 2006 03:57 PM
sirmoonie Never seen the Far Away Eyes video either. Thats is excellent footage of them at work.
9th May 2006 06:12 PM
IrelandCalling4 That's quite a rare one of JJF --

I have that one in colour,on video,but the vocals on the 2nd half of the song are out of sync with the image^

Still,great video!
[Edited by IrelandCalling4]
9th May 2006 06:45 PM
Gimme Shelter Awesome!!!!!!!!!
9th May 2006 07:18 PM
Soldatti Great video.
9th May 2006 08:04 PM
Paranoid_Android SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)