ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Artwork request for Mick Taylor... Return to archive
7th May 2006 04:03 PM
gonzalo76 Hi there,

I need artwork for 2 bootlegs of Mick Taylor:

1. Back At The Village
Recorded live in Sweden, At The Village, Nov 18th, 2000

2. East - West Festival 1990
Recorded live in Wunsiedel, West Germany, April 28th, 1990

My email just in case: [email protected]

Thank in advance

Gr.
Gonzalo
stones4ever!
8th May 2006 11:37 AM
Staffan I was at that show (the Swedish one) and actually I recorded it. I have only sent it to a few people, so I believe that the one that is known as Back at the Village is from another source.

My audience recording is damn fine. I used a great mic and an MD recorder, and I sat only 10 metres from MT himself.

It was a great show, too.

8th May 2006 04:34 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
Staffan wrote:
I was at that show (the Swedish one) and actually I recorded it. I have only sent it to a few people, so I believe that the one that is known as Back at the Village is from another source.

My audience recording is damn fine. I used a great mic and an MD recorder, and I sat only 10 metres from MT himself.

It was a great show, too.

Hi Staffan,

Well, actually my bootleg is from WE-DO Records, a friend of mine lend it me, he bought it years ago.

Gr,
Gonzalo
8th May 2006 09:49 PM
jpenn11
quote:
Staffan wrote:
I was at that show (the Swedish one) and actually I recorded it. I have only sent it to a few people, so I believe that the one that is known as Back at the Village is from another source.

Great!
quote:

Can you make it available here?
10th May 2006 11:25 AM
Staffan
quote:
jpenn11 wrote:

Can you make it available here?

Sure. The thing is, the CD's are at my other place. In the beginning of June I could do some trades with it, or even a tree if there's enough interest.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)