ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Saturday Afternoon Manifesto ..... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
6th May 2006 05:29 PM
Joey I , Joey ( raises right hand ) , pledge the following :

I will continue to play Handsome Girls every weekend . Those first few tracks melt away an entire week's worth of stress . Ahhhhh.................

We all should continue to feel above other music fans as we sit(?!) smugly listening to the Rolling Stones . We simply get .. " it " .....please do NOT feel guilty about these feelings and sensations my Stonesian kin ..... Go With It !!!

I will continue to sing Rolling Stones songs such as Brown Sugar in the shower as I get ready to start a brand new day at the ungodly hour of 7:00 AM CST .... sleeping girlfrind be damned ! It makes your young Joey feel ... alive !

I will continue to campaign for the return of Mick Taylor . Shouts & Brays of " Quitter " will never deter me ... and you's ?!?!

Songs like Moonlight Mile , Time Waits for No One , Winter & Lovin' Cup will CONTINUE to make me weep whilst drunk .

The 1981 Tour will always give me a feeling of unabashed joy . I am not sure if I was the perfect age during that tour or what .. Whenever I hear any boots from the ' 81 tour I get that " The Party Has Just Started " Feeling . I hear barkers and see colored balloons falling down all around me . Hug Me.

I will continue my efforts to make all the unwashed masses love the Rolling Stones . My playing of the Some Girls album in its entirety at me local dive bar has increased -- I feel this is my life's work .

I Thank You All for your time today and please always remember ...... Everything Drowns in the Ocean Of Love .

Baba Joe ®

6th May 2006 05:42 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Joey wrote:
I will continue to sing Rolling Stones songs such as Brown Sugar in the shower as I get ready to start a brand new day at the ungodly hour of 7:00 AM CST .... sleeping girlfrind be damned !

Maybe you should encourage her to take a day job as well, so you can do a Memory Motel duet...
6th May 2006 05:51 PM
lotsajizz by 7 AM I've been up two hours most days and billed one of 'em

6th May 2006 06:10 PM
pdog I'm the hardest working Stones fan!
6th May 2006 06:42 PM
sirmoonie Shameless.
6th May 2006 06:52 PM
Lucy_Bandersnatch "The 1981 Tour will always give me a feeling of unabashed joy . I am not sure if I was the perfect age during that tour or what .. Whenever I hear any boots from the ' 81 tour I get that " The Party Has Just Started " Feeling . I hear barkers and see colored balloons falling down all around me . Hug Me."

Sweet Bejebee that must have been some good 'cid. It's called a "flashback."

Rrrrrrrrrock on, Joey!
6th May 2006 07:52 PM
LadyJane Listened to Handsome Girls Disc 3 last night.

Priceless!!!!!!!

LJ.
6th May 2006 07:57 PM
Lethargy
quote:
Joey wrote:
I , Joey ( raises right hand ) , pledge the following :

Songs like Moonlight Mile , Time Waits for No One , Winter & Lovin' Cup will CONTINUE to make me weep whilst drunk .

The 1981 Tour will always give me a feeling of unabashed joy . I am not sure if I was the perfect age during that tour or what .. Whenever I hear any boots from the ' 81 tour I get that " The Party Has Just Started " Feeling . I hear barkers and see colored balloons falling down all around me . Hug Me.

I will continue my efforts to make all the unwashed masses love the Rolling Stones . My playing of the Some Girls album in its entirety at me local dive bar has increased -- I feel this is my life's work .

I Thank You All for your time today and please always remember ...... Everything Drowns in the Ocean Of Love .

Baba Joe ®

Joey, your post is making me weep with joy. We just must meet someday, not just for your love of the songs I love like Loving Cup, Winter, and Moonlight Mile, not just for your appreciation of the 1981 tour (footage of which got me into the stones in the first place), but because you must make me appreciate The Who 50% as much as you do.

Hope to greet you some day!
6th May 2006 08:00 PM
Lethargy
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm the hardest working Stones fan!

P-Dog, I have to ask (sorry if you've already been asked ad nauseum): who is that eastern looking girl from your posts? She's driving me crazy. If she's your girlfriend or wife, then I mean this in the most innocent way. If she's not, then man would I love to hit that!
7th May 2006 04:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

Joey, your post is making me weep with joy. We just must meet someday, not just for your love of the songs I love like Loving Cup, Winter, and Moonlight Mile, not just for your appreciation of the 1981 tour (footage of which got me into the stones in the first place), but because you must make me appreciate The Who 50% as much as you do.

Hope to greet you some day!

Lethargy ...................

You are much loved by Joey

www.petetownshend.com
7th May 2006 08:11 PM
glencar Joey, you have stress? WTF?
8th May 2006 10:45 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, you have stress? WTF?

Blue ..............

You make Joey giggle .
8th May 2006 11:15 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Joey wrote:
I , Joey ( raises right hand ) , pledge the following :

I will continue to play Handsome Girls every weekend . Those first few tracks melt away an entire week's worth of stress . Ahhhhh.................

We all should continue to feel above other music fans as we sit(?!) smugly listening to the Rolling Stones . We simply get .. " it " .....please do NOT feel guilty about these feelings and sensations my Stonesian kin ..... Go With It !!!

I will continue to sing Rolling Stones songs such as Brown Sugar in the shower as I get ready to start a brand new day at the ungodly hour of 7:00 AM CST .... sleeping girlfrind be damned ! It makes your young Joey feel ... alive !

I will continue to campaign for the return of Mick Taylor . Shouts & Brays of " Quitter " will never deter me ... and you's ?!?!

Baba Joe ®

an excellent manifesto!! It should be stickied and solemnly pledged by all who sign in to this msg board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8th May 2006 11:18 AM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

an excellent manifesto!! It should be stickied and solemnly pledged by all who sign in to this msg board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless You Saint Sway .

You are much loved by Joey !
8th May 2006 11:28 AM
Saint Sway thank you Joey. I now consider you kin. As you have touched on several aspects of what I consider it truly means to be a Stones fan:

• 78 boots
• Mick Taylor revival
• pissing off the girlfriend
• 81 tour party
• unabashed love of Stones nuggets (Winter, MM, LC, TWFNO....)
• monopolizing and overloading jukeboxes with all Stones content
• colored balloons
8th May 2006 12:19 PM
Zack [quote]Joey wrote:

.... sleeping girlfrind be damned !

Cafe Hostess Jill?
8th May 2006 12:20 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Saint Sway wrote:
thank you Joey. I now consider you kin. As you have touched on several aspects of what I consider it truly means to be a Stones fan:

With every post you reveal yourself as the nattering newbie you really are. No wonder the Black Crowes turn you on so much. They, like Joey, steal all their material.

You must REALLY want to meet me!

Behold the real deal:
http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/02-15-2002/39582-1.html
8th May 2006 12:22 PM
voodoopug If anything this post should put it all in perspective....we are no where near the poster joey is and lets not get out of hand thinking we are better than we really are. Joey raises the bar and each time, while some come close (see myself, jb, pdog, gazza, etc) we, like the Cubs in September, come up short!

All Hail Joey:

8th May 2006 12:22 PM
Saint Sway Maxy,

you had me at "Stripped Companion".
8th May 2006 12:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Saint Sway wrote:
thank you Joey. I now consider you kin. As you have touched on several aspects of what I consider it truly means to be a Stones fan:

With every post you reveal yourself as the nattering newbie you really are. No wonder the Black Crowes turn you on so much. They, like Joey, steal all their material.

You must REALLY want to meet me!

Behold the real deal:
http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/02-15-2002/39582-1.html

Hi Maxy!!!! good to see you on your toes!!!!!
8th May 2006 12:25 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
If anything this post should put it all in perspective....we are no where near the poster joey is and lets not get out of hand thinking we are better than we really are. Joey raises the bar and each time, while some come close (see myself, jb, pdog, gazza, etc) we, like the Cubs in September, come up short!

All Hail Joey:

I'll give you a few mintues to retract that Puggy...

Enjoy the genius that is me.
8th May 2006 12:29 PM
Saint Sway its an uncanny knockoff. Joey is to Maxy as Hotel Illness is to Street Fighting Man. Scary. Still... I applaud both efforts.
8th May 2006 12:34 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Saint Sway wrote:
"its an uncanny knockoff."

That pretty much sums him up.

This freak spends his Saturday afternoons digging through old posts of mine to impress people online. Weird.

Enjoy your poor man's Maxy!

8th May 2006 12:39 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I'll give you a few mintues to retract that Puggy...

Enjoy the genius that is me.

well maxy, joeys goal was to get a reaction out of you...he did it....we must acknowledge you both...although it seems the deep freeze is here to stay!
8th May 2006 12:47 PM
Maxlugar [quote]voodoopug wrote:
well maxy, joeys goal was to get a reaction out of you...he did it....we must acknowledge you both...although it seems the deep freeze is here to stay!

The fact he spends his Saturday afternoons seeking a reaction from me is completely gay and freaky. Shouldn't he be nailing his "girl"friend on the weekends?

D-List stuff...

You are above this Puggy.

8th May 2006 01:03 PM
Some Guy Keep chillin, they say the bird flu is on its way and it will all be over soon
8th May 2006 01:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Keep chillin, they say the bird flu is on its way and it will all be over soon

I am preparing a "Bird Flu survival kit"
8th May 2006 01:11 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I am preparing a "Bird Flu survival kit"

they say there is little chance of surviving if this puppy busts out
8th May 2006 01:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

they say there is little chance of surviving if this puppy busts out

ADDA, if used properly, will increase the chances....I shall build a "bird Flu shelter for myself, wife, kids, and pugs".
8th May 2006 01:15 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

ADDA, if used properly, will increase the chances....I shall build a "bird Flu shelter for myself, wife, kids, and pugs".

it's looking bleak, baby!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)