ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Rahav Cosi Alfasi
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brians' header pic. Return to archive
05-09-02 08:59 AM
gypsymofo60 On a lighter note I think that pic. of Brian is great! I might be wrong, but I think that was snapped in OZ during '65. He looks young and healthy and on top of the world, sad what was to come. Still a really nice shot, well done lads!......
05-09-02 12:31 PM
~AzQb

...quite true, gypsy--- it most assuredly captures the childlike aspect of brian's complex personality {lol}

!!!!

Great photograph!!!

~
05-09-02 10:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes a very cool pic, and I think at the right time when everybody is thinking in the new line up forgetting the man who started it all and his great contributions to the greatest band in the world ever.

This was the header

Still we're gonna miss you.
Good Times Magazine Nr. 2 April/Mai/Juni 2002
Danke Bendix!!

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
05-09-02 11:02 PM
Miss U. Very nice!!!

My eyes are gettin **damn** tired lookin at all those friggin seat maps on EBay!!!

And no further ahead of the game.....better to get tix when they go public?
05-11-02 12:09 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey girls! by your comments I decided to repeat a Brian header for you, but of course with another photo

This was the second header:

Taken from the same magazine
This is the cover

And this is the logo for the magazine, click on it an go to their website

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.