ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Rahav Cosi Alfasi
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Raw Footage Return to archive
05-07-02 06:56 PM
MRD8 I recorded 90 minutes of raw footage of the blimp ride/press conference off of a satellite dish...it features 45 minutes of footage inside/outside the blimp...some footage shot on the "Mick Cam", he had a handheld camera...Charlie looked very ill on the blimp ride...he told a guy outside the trailer backstage that it was a "once in a lifetime" experience for him! LOL You guys have all the news on the press conference, pretty disappointing to me...no new album or boxset...apparently no Taylor or Wyman...ticket prices are reasonable though! This is some great footage...!
05-07-02 07:05 PM
gotdablouse Good for you ! Would you consider trading that video ?

I'm surprised that you should be...surprised by the sad news albumwise about the press conference, since you broke the bad news last week !

Anything more specific on the 3/4/5 new tracks ? Some have said 3 new Mick tracks and 1 Keith, the latter being the old B2B outtake "High or Low" (talk about writer's block for our man Keith who's always laughed off that concept).
Since they haven't been properly recorded yet, it's strange they would know which tracks are gonna make it, unless the've come up with 4 bona fide hits/classics this time ! An improvement over B2B's 2 "classics" (OOC and SOM) and a huge improvement over VL/SW/DW - 0+ classics !
05-07-02 08:41 PM
MRD8 Of course I'll trade for the video...I'm watching it now, some awesome footage! They are on the small stage next to where the blimp landed for a "photo op"...now they are walking/running towards the trailers...! I was hoping my source was wrong on the greatest hits package...haven't heard the mix between Mick/Keith songs...after hearing GITD I hope they are ALL Keith songs! LOL
05-07-02 09:27 PM
Jerry Hey Now! I would just love a copy of that video. I have a good video collection of Stones and Dead! I also have a pro shot of the Double Door concert coming. I wopuld love to trade with ya. Please e mail me at [email protected]
I would be so happy to see this video.
05-08-02 07:55 AM
FotiniD Oh, I'd love to see that video too

Given the interest, I think we should start a tree... Either way, here's my e-mail [email protected] for anyone willing to trade it with me. I can send my list or give the url, I'm just trying to update it
05-08-02 06:08 PM
Gazza Tree that fuckin video!!!
05-09-02 05:24 AM
MRD8 I'm willing to tree the Stones press conference footage...it actually come out to an hour and three minutes long...I've never treed a video before...how does it work?
05-09-02 05:52 AM
MRD8 Email me at [email protected] and we'll put a tree together...
05-09-02 08:38 AM
FPM C10
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
...apparently no Taylor or Wyman...

I want in on that tree, and actually I can add a bit to it of the footage that Cardinal X and I got from the (Fleabit)Peanut Gallery. As for the "no Taylor or Wyman", our compadre and new member of the C10 brotherhood RiffHard asked that question but it was off-mike. It was actually the first question asked. According to the Riff, when he asked if Taylor would be there, Woody looked concerned and said "what have you heard?" (that cracks me up) and Mick said "Well, the phone calls have been made" or something along those lines. All I know is that when we made it BACK to the bar for our after-blimp libations, and "Can't You Hear Me Knocking" came blaring out of the jukebox, I had the distinct tingling feeling (much like Peter Parker's spidey-sense) that told me I WILL hear this song played this tour and it WILL be great.

My email is [email protected]. I'm getting a DVD burner tomorrow, so we might be able to do a DVD tree too.
05-09-02 03:16 PM
FotiniD DVD, that's one great idea! It would also solve the problem of different video formats PAL / SECAM etc...

So, will the tree be announced here? I can hardly wait!
05-10-02 05:06 PM
jjkflsh
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I recorded 90 minutes of raw footage of the blimp ride/press conference off of a satellite dish...it features 45 minutes of footage inside/outside the blimp...some footage shot on the "Mick Cam", he had a handheld camera...Charlie looked very ill on the blimp ride...he told a guy outside the trailer backstage that it was a "once in a lifetime" experience for him! LOL You guys have all the news on the press conference, pretty disappointing to me...no new album or boxset...apparently no Taylor or Wyman...ticket prices are reasonable though! This is some great footage...!

Would you like to trade ???
05-11-02 12:07 AM
MRD8 Since there's almost no interest in treeing the press conference footage I've set up a couple of trades...send your list to me at [email protected] and we'll set up a trade...
05-11-02 12:18 AM
TomL Tell em Gazza, Tree that fucking shit. Black Girls Just Wanna Get Fucked All nIght, I just don't have that much Jam.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.