ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The beginning of the end of western civilization Return to archive Page: 1 2
7th May 2007 03:25 PM
Martha
quote:
pdog wrote:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You have a knack for knowing what to post pdog. ;-)
7th May 2007 03:25 PM
Starbuck

this is your new material?
7th May 2007 03:26 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

yes, hmmm....

call me after you've done any of the following, and we'll talk:

d. personally sniff one of boomy's sweaty bandanas

Holy shit. I must've been looking for another beer when this happened.
7th May 2007 03:26 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

this is your new material?

Stupid if you ask me.
7th May 2007 03:29 PM
pdog
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Stupid if you ask me.

7th May 2007 04:37 PM
Starbuck

shit!

was that funny or what!

SSC got smoked!
7th May 2007 04:39 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

shit!

was that funny or what!

SSC got smoked!

8th May 2007 01:05 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

shit!

was that funny or what!

SSC got smoked!

Excellent!
8th May 2007 01:15 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Martha wrote:

Darlin' I'm waaaay past my prime. My clothes stay on these days....in many layers since I am always freezing! LOL However I used to model nude for the art department....it is not a fun job as you might think, btw. Holding a pose for 2 hours meant my limbs fell asleep and could not always be reawakened. I am now pretzel shaped more or less. ;-)

I think we need some prove!
8th May 2007 06:18 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Barbra Streisand Defends $1000 Tickets: "Ranks With Elvis, Sinatra"?
By Staff /Post Chronicle
May 6, 2007

Superstar Barbra Streisand has defended her decision to charge fans up to £500 ($1000) a ticket to see her perform for the first time in 13 years this summer (Jun07), because she believes she is as big as Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra.

The Woman In Love star will be appearing on stage in the UK as part of her 2007 European tour, and claims the ticket prices are justified because part of the proceeds will go to her charity, the Barbra Streisand Foundation.

Her spokesperson says, "Seeing Barbra Streisand in concert is a pretty momentous occasion that ranks up there with seeing Sinatra or Elvis." (c) WENN

8th May 2007 06:35 AM
pdog Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
8th May 2007 09:10 AM
Martha
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

I think we need some prove!

I have my MRI Xray, it shows where my 4th and 5th lumbar extruded. Modeling helped my back get bad....cleaning houses for 6 years and carrying wood did the rest of the damage.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)