ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Madonna Appreciation Thread Return to archive
7th May 2007 12:24 AM
MrPleasant I hate her
7th May 2007 12:31 AM
MrPleasant Seriously, I do. Therefore, I shall FUCK this particular thread with all sorts of stupid shit! Such as this:

7th May 2007 01:23 AM
pdog GO NO FURTHER IF YOU"RE AT WORK!!!

I'd tap that ass!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
[Edited by pdog]
7th May 2007 01:24 AM
pdog You want a ride baby?
7th May 2007 01:25 AM
pdog When you grow up, you'll be queen of the skankytarts...
7th May 2007 01:25 AM
pdog I dun got learned!
7th May 2007 01:41 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'd tap that ass!

Is there a name for "that" activity in which one gets worked with the titties? I think that it's called a "swedish" ("sueco"), in México.
7th May 2007 02:39 AM
MrPleasant

Naturally
7th May 2007 04:50 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat We are not allowed to have these kind of threads!!!
7th May 2007 06:00 AM
PartyDoll MEG Mr. Pleasant..Benny is much, much more preferable than M....

I have never bought, watched or until this moment(thanks P!!!) seen or read any of her crap. I can't even bring myself to type her name. That is how strong MY dislike is..

She is the role model for the other blonde (maybe) skanks. I will begrudgingly give you this though... at least she has somewhat of a singing voice..

Now I must go barf, as I participated on this thread...
7th May 2007 06:08 AM
pdog
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
We are not allowed to have these kind of threads!!!

7th May 2007 09:35 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
We are not allowed to have these kind of threads!!!

We are allowed SHIT!!
7th May 2007 09:37 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Mr. Pleasant..Benny is much, much more preferable than M....

I have never bought, watched or until this moment(thanks P!!!) seen or read any of her crap. I can't even bring myself to type her name. That is how strong MY dislike is..

She is the role model for the other blonde (maybe) skanks. I will begrudgingly give you this though... at least she has somewhat of a singing voice..

Now I must go barf, as I participated on this thread...

She has (used to have) a great body, but I've never masturbated with the thought of her.
7th May 2007 11:03 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

She has (used to have) a great body, but I've never masturbated with the thought of her.

No? With who did you?
7th May 2007 11:03 AM
MrPleasant Shit?
7th May 2007 11:05 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Shit?

That I don't believe.
7th May 2007 12:08 PM
TampabayStone Mr. Brown: Let me tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song. It's a metaphor for big dicks.

Mr. White: No, no. It's about a girl who is very vulnerable. She's been fucked over a few times. Then she meets some guy who's really sensitive...

Mr. Brown: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... Time out Greenbay. Tell that fucking bullshit to the tourists.

Joe: Toby... Who the fuck is Toby? Toby...

Mr. Brown: 'Like a Virgin' is not about this nice girl who meets a nice fella. That's what "True Blue" is about, now, granted, no argument about that.

Mr. Orange: Which one is 'True Blue'?

Nice Guy Eddie: 'True Blue' was a big ass hit for Madonna. I don't even follow this Tops In Pops shit, and I've at least heard of "True Blue".

Mr. Orange: Look, asshole, I didn't say I ain't heard of it. All I asked was how does it go? Excuse me for not being the world's biggest Madonna fan.

Mr. Pink: Personally, I can do without her.

Mr. Blue: I like her early stuff. You know, 'Lucky Star', 'Borderline' - but once she got into her 'Papa Don't Preach' phase, I don't know, I tuned out.

Mr. Brown: Hey, you guys are making me lose my... train of thought here. I was saying something, what was it?

Joe: Oh, Toby was this Chinese girl, what was her last name?

Mr. White: What's that?

Joe: I found this old address book in a jacket I ain't worn in a coon's age. What was that name?

Mr. Brown: What the fuck was I talking about?

Mr. Pink: You said 'True Blue' was about a nice girl, a sensitive girl who meets a nice guy, and that 'Like a Virgin' was a metaphor for big dicks.

Mr. Brown: Lemme tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular fuck machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.

Mr. Blue: How many dicks is that?

Mr. White: A lot.

Mr. Brown: Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker and it's like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the 'Great Escape', he's digging tunnels. Now, she's gettin' the serious dick action and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. Pain.

Joe: Chew? Toby Chew?

Mr. Brown: It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her, you know, her pussy should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat fucks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, 'Like a Virgin'.

Joe: Wong?
7th May 2007 12:09 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Joe = Joey???
7th May 2007 04:13 PM
pdog Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)