ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris going to the LA Co. Clink (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
4th May 2007 07:38 PM
monkey_man Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail

When asked for comment Ms. Hilton said "That's hot!"

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- A judge sentenced Paris Hilton to 45 days in jail Friday for violating her probation, putting the brakes on the hotel heiress' famous high life.

Hilton, who parlayed her name and relentless partying into worldwide notoriety, must go to jail on June 5 and she will be allowed no work release, no furloughs, no use of an alternative jail and no electronic monitoring in lieu of jail, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled after a hearing.

The heiress had arrived for the hearing 10 minutes late in the back of a black sport utility vehicle and swept into the Metropolitan Courthouse with several men in suits, ignoring screams of photographers lining the route into a rear entrance.

Wearing a gray jacket and white shirt over black slacks and with a black headband on, she said nothing and appeared serious.

She exited the courthouse in the same manner.

Prosecutors announced earlier they were asking the judge to sentence Hilton to 45 days in jail for violating the terms of her probation for an alcohol-related reckless driving conviction.

Prosecutors also were seeking to have Hilton ordered to avoid alcohol for 90 days, wear a monitoring device that would chart whether she complies, and have the suspension of her drivers license extended for an additional four months.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

[Edited by monkey_man]
4th May 2007 07:50 PM
TomL Her pee pee will be hot and nasty, just the way we like it Joey.
4th May 2007 07:53 PM
monkey_man Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
4th May 2007 07:57 PM
mojoman video at 11?
4th May 2007 08:49 PM
PartyDoll MEG Oh Dear God......

WHY???

WHY??????

WHY???????????

Paris' pee pee will NEVER die.............
4th May 2007 09:50 PM
LadyJane You gotta be fucking kidding me??

Paris is going to jail??

lmfao.

Joey will FINALLY leave Nebraska!!!

LJ.
4th May 2007 10:00 PM
Fiji Joe "That corn beef hash is haaahhhttt...that metal drinking cup is haaahhhttt....that broomstick you're waving is not haaahhhttt"

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
4th May 2007 10:03 PM
mojoman simple life fer real
4th May 2007 10:17 PM
TomL That's right Meg, it's the pee pee that takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Hail OH MIGHTY PEE PEE.
4th May 2007 10:53 PM
glencar She apparently didn't take the judge's order seriously. Has she ever done a woman before?
5th May 2007 01:03 AM
Zambero
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
"That corn beef hash is haaahhhttt...that metal drinking cup is haaahhhttt....that broomstick you're waving is not haaahhhttt"

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

I just read a description of Paris' new digs. The article said she'd better like chicken a LOT since there are no beef or pork products served at the Lynwood facility. Cold breakfast is served promptly at 6AM.

5th May 2007 01:59 AM
pdog Rich brat, famous for doing nothing, thinks she is above everyone else, and can do as she pleases.
Skanky ass bitch!
I hope she spends all the time in protective custody bored shitless...
at least now she can act like she has street cred among her loser friends while they are doing blow of her tits...
Suck it BITCH!!!
[Edited by pdog]
5th May 2007 03:03 AM
ExileIzzy Go Away, Paris

5th May 2007 09:40 AM
fireontheplatter i heard about this just this morning. i think it is fair what the judge sentenced her to..she fucked up and drove under a suspended license and that is a no no.
i wonder if they will allow her to nice catered meals or anything...something she can share with her bussum buddy in the cell.
5th May 2007 10:35 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i heard about this just this morning. i think it is fair what the judge sentenced her to..she fucked up and drove under a suspended license and that is a no no.
i wonder if they will allow her to nice catered meals or anything...something she can share with her bussum buddy in the cell.

If you think 45 days in jail for driving with a suspended license is even close to "fair" you are not thinking clearly. She's in jail for that long solely because of her celebrity status (no matter howe little she deserves that status).

Complete waste of Californian taxpayer money. Both the prosecutor and judge should be investigated by the state bar - two bottom o' class, half-fish lawyers trying to get their names in the paper. This is traffic court, for fuck's sake.
5th May 2007 10:46 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
If you think 45 days in jail for driving with a suspended license is even close to "fair" you are not thinking clearly. She's in jail for that long solely because of her celebrity status (no matter howe little she deserves that status).

They're cracking down.
5th May 2007 11:02 AM
mojoman
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

They're cracking down.

there only goin down on her rich crack for driving with a suspended license. poor joey and tom they won't be the ones doin the cavity search!!!
5th May 2007 11:37 AM
fireontheplatter
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Complete waste of Californian taxpayer money. Both the prosecutor and judge should be investigated by the state bar - two bottom o' class, half-fish lawyers trying to get their names in the paper. This is traffic court, for fuck's sake.

i'm sticking to my guns...if she was housed and got pulled over whilst driving under a suspended license..then i can see a stiffer punishment.
from what i hear she was sober when she got pulled over....so whats the big whoop? 45 days is manageble i guess, but as we all know even 1 day is hell in there.

some people just do not know to abide by the law.
5th May 2007 11:43 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

i'm sticking to my guns...if she was housed and got pulled over whilst driving under a suspended license..then i can see a stiffer punishment.
from what i hear she was sober when she got pulled over....so whats the big whoop? 45 days is manageble i guess, but as we all know even 1 day is hell in there.

some people just do not know to abide by the law.

That post makes no sense, either alone or in some kind of reply to mine. Its full of non-squitured truisms, contradictions, mangled thinking and George Walker Bush III type grammar. Delete it and do it over.
5th May 2007 11:47 AM
fireontheplatter
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

That post makes no sense, either alone or in some kind of reply to mine. Its full of non-squitured truisms, contradictions, mangled thinking and George Walker Bush III type grammar. Delete it and do it over.

piss off

i always make perfect sense

hit your mini bar and all will come into focus

i am sorry you disagree

love dave.
5th May 2007 12:42 PM
White House Lawn
quote:
pdog wrote:

Rich brat, famous for doing nothing, thinks she is above everyone else, and can do as she pleases. Skanky ass bitch! I hope she spends all the time in protective custody bored shitless... at least now she can act like she has street cred among her loser friends while they are doing blow of her tits...Suck it BITCH!!!

LOL

[Edited by White House Lawn]
5th May 2007 01:21 PM
gimmekeef Excessive....will be reduced on appeal...Even though I cant stand her this is piling on...
5th May 2007 02:04 PM
Bloozehound That's what she gets for drivin around with no panties on

I say lock her up, with only a jelly dong and a camera
5th May 2007 02:07 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Excessive....will be reduced on appeal...Even though I cant stand her this is piling on...

it's really like 28 with good time, and driving on a suspended in CA is taken serious, especially if it is DUI related. In Calif. most people start doing time by a 2nd or 3rd DUI and will be in prison doing multiple years for 4th or 5th DUI.
Californias biggest traffic problems are uninsured illegal immigants and rich hollywood elitists.
5th May 2007 02:07 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Excessive....will be reduced on appeal...Even though I cant stand her this is piling on...

apparently there is no appeal allowed.....no if ands or buts. she is going ito the clink for 45 days.
5th May 2007 02:13 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
That's what she gets for drivin around with no panties on

I say lock her up, with only a jelly dong and a camera

i highly doubt they will allow upper crust pasteries in jail...and a camera..well you can just forget about that too.

6th May 2007 08:14 AM
Bitch She'll get away with less jail time, the lawyers will think up some way to get her out of it! She has the finest lawyers money can buy, and everybody knows the law is not about right or wrong!
6th May 2007 08:59 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

We need JB now!
6th May 2007 11:18 AM
Jeep
6th May 2007 11:36 AM
Jeep First visitor in jail :

[Edited by Jeep]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)