ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Unhinged Baldwin Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
22nd April 2007 12:48 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
"Cabin Boy, I don't give a damn that you're 12-years-old or 11-years-old, or a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn't care about what you do."

[Edited by Saint Sway]

It's Canteen Boy. That being said, as a father of daughters nearly Ireland's age, I am disgusted and disturbed by Baldwin's abusive tirade. He should be thrown out of the Five Timers Club.

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
22nd April 2007 01:37 AM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

i was hoping you would.

I protect my offspring, and the few who will fit on my boat when the world floods...
22nd April 2007 07:45 PM
glencar I think what this jerk did is worse than anything Imus said.
23rd April 2007 10:38 AM
Fiji Joe Baldwin reminds me of some of the foaming at the mouth posters here...some folks just shouldn't drink
23rd April 2007 11:02 AM
Joey " Baldwin reminds me of some of the foaming at the mouth posters here...some folks just shouldn't drink "

28th April 2007 01:04 PM
_Boomy_ I heard Baldwin's blame, er, apology yesterday.

Good one!
28th April 2007 02:25 PM
Taptrick In the military this would go straight to an office called Family Advocacy which would determine if they should substantiate or unsubstantiate a case of emotional negelect against the child by Baldwin. Emotional is much more difficult to substantiate than physical - but if it were substantiated, he would most likely never work with children in a government position from that point on. The guys a waste of space on the planet.

[Edited by Taptrick]
28th April 2007 02:44 PM
MrPleasant Some person got mad at a member of his family. Isn't that, like, normal?
28th April 2007 02:58 PM
Taptrick
I see a clear difference between getting mad and verbally assaulting a child with name calling when you are in an intimidating position of power and physical superiority over the child. My father never called me a rude pig. He can do whatever he decides to do as far as I am concerned. I'm simply saying that I wouldn't do it, there are millions of Americans that live in a system were there would be actual consequences for what he did, and his defense of the issue has been intellectually lazy - he actually said it was misdirected anger that he actual meant for his ex - I guess he thought his ex was 11 or 12 years old since he clearly identified that (doesn't even know his own daughter's age).

Besides - isn't this the guy who said he was going to leave the coutry in one of his multiple drama infested temper tantrums. Poor Alec, why doesn't the world protect him from himself.

28th April 2007 03:09 PM
MrPleasant Well, apparently he said that he could give up acting or something.

I remember when my father tried to knock down the bathroom door while I was shaving, because I had done something stupid to my sister. Those were the days.
28th April 2007 03:28 PM
fireontheplatter this idiot can't act his way out of a paper bag.
28th April 2007 03:29 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

I remember when my father tried to knock down the bathroom door while I was shaving, because I had done something stupid to my sister. Those were the days.

is your sister still alive?
28th April 2007 04:59 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

is your sister still alive?

I think so. We're a happy family.

And, just to clarify (you never know), the "stupid thing" was a stupid prank to her clothes. And no bathroom doors were destroyed.
[Edited by MrPleasant]
3rd May 2007 04:01 PM
_Boomy_
3rd May 2007 04:47 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Baldwin reminds me of some of the foaming at the mouth posters here...some folks just shouldn't drink

LOL I hope even the mouth foamers treat the kiddies better than assholic Baldwin.
7th May 2007 06:51 PM
_Boomy_ Joey?

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)