ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Unhinged Baldwin Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
20th April 2007 02:55 PM
glencar Alec Baldwin's Threatening Message to Daughter
Posted Apr 19th 2007 2:57PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Celebrity Feuds

An enraged Alec Baldwin unleashed a volcanic tirade of threats and insults on his 11-year-old daughter, Ireland, calling her a "thoughtless little pig," and bashing her mother Kim Basinger -- and TMZ has obtained the whole thing unfiltered and raw. And we've learned, a family law judge was so alarmed after hearing the tape, she has temporarily barred Baldwin from having any contact with his child.

After Ireland failed to answer her father's scheduled morning phone call from New York on April 11, Alec went berserk on her voice mail, saying "Once again, I have made an ass of myself trying to get to a phone," adding, "you have insulted me for the last time."

Switching his train of thought, Baldwin then exercised his incredible parenting skills and took a shot at his ex-wife, declaring, "I don't give a damn that you're 12-years-old or 11-years-old, or a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn't care about what you do." The irate Baldwin went on to say, "You've made me feel like s**t" and threatened to "straighten your ass out."

"This crap you pull on me with this goddamn phone situation that you would never dream of doing to your mother," screamed Baldwin, "and you do it to me constantly over and over again."

Before hanging up, Baldwin warned the child, "You better be ready Friday the 20th to meet with me." That's tomorrow.

We've learned that on Wednesday, Los Angeles County Superior Court commissioner Maren Nelson heard the tape and temporarily suspended Baldwin's visitation rights. A hearing is set for May 4, where the judge could permanently deny Baldwin visitation or contact with Ireland.

Calls to Basinger's attorneys, celebrity lawyers Neal Hersh and Judy Bogen, were not returned.

Baldwin's lawyer, Vicki Greene, told TMZ, "Whatever happened yesterday was sealed and confidential. What you're telling me you've got you shouldn't have."

UPDATE: Basinger's publicist, Annette Wolfe, told TMZ: "The voicemail speaks for itself."

UPDATE: A friend of Alec Baldwin's just contacted TMZ to say that the actor called Ireland last week and apologized for his outburst. The friend added that Ireland is the most important thing in the world to Alec and that he is frustrated because over the last six years, Kim has "tried everything" to alienate Ireland from him.

UPDATE: Alec Baldwin's spokesperson released the following statement to the TV show "EXTRA": "In the best interest of the child, Alec will do what the mother is pathologically incapable of doing ... keeping his mouth shut and obeying the court order. The mother and her lawyer leaked this sealed material in violation of a court order. Although Alec acknowledges that he should have used different language in parenting his child, everyone who knows him privately knows what he has been put through for the past six years."
20th April 2007 03:00 PM
_Boomy_ One Word:

Whacko.
20th April 2007 03:01 PM
texile what idiot would post this on the internet?
apart from that -
the way he screamed at this 11/12 year old is troubling and inexcusable.
this was abuse....you do NOT talk to your child that way, no matter what the circumstance.
no wonder kim got away.
20th April 2007 03:05 PM
glencar He didn't actually post it on the web. He screamed it into his ex-wife's answering machine & she (teehee!) provided it to an on line site. A cable news channel played it & it sounds even worse when you hear it. Seriously, I diagnose Baldwin as clinically insane.
20th April 2007 03:07 PM
Fiji Joe YES!...You're my boy Blue!
20th April 2007 03:08 PM
glencar LOL! I waited long enough!
20th April 2007 03:12 PM
Saint Sway Alec Baldwin is hilarious.

a comedic genius.

that tape is pure gold

20th April 2007 03:13 PM
glencar You can hear the tape here...

http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/19/alec-baldwins-threatening-message-to-daughter
20th April 2007 03:16 PM
Saint Sway
So which is funnier?

Will Farrell's funny clip?
http://sjl.funnyordie.com//v1/view_video.php?viewkey=3efbc24c7d2583be6925

Or Alec Baldwins actual rant?
http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/19/alec-baldwins-threatening-message-to-daughter

tough call. I think they're both equally hilarious
20th April 2007 03:17 PM
pdog Will Ferrel!
20th April 2007 03:18 PM
BILL PERKS she is a pig
20th April 2007 03:23 PM
SweetVirginia
That Will Farrel video is hilarious.

20th April 2007 03:24 PM
glencar
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
she is a pig

Kim Basinger? Or the daughter?
20th April 2007 03:30 PM
Saint Sway "Once again, I have made an ass of myself trying to get to a god damn phone!"

20th April 2007 03:32 PM
Saint Sway "Cabin Boy, I don't give a damn that you're 12-years-old or 11-years-old, or a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn't care about what you do."

[Edited by Saint Sway]
20th April 2007 03:37 PM
Saint Sway "you have insulted me for the last time."

20th April 2007 03:42 PM
glencar A-listing!
20th April 2007 03:44 PM
Saint Sway "You better be ready Friday the 20th to meet with me!!"

20th April 2007 03:45 PM
Saint Sway "oh I'll straighten your ass out."

20th April 2007 03:48 PM
Saint Sway "hey sweet cheeks, whatever happened yesterday was sealed and confidential"

Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
she is a pig

I do not particularly care for all of your avatars
Throwaway what an IDIOT!

20th April 2007 03:51 PM
fireontheplatter this guy is a freaking idiot ok.
he was on vh1's celebrity fit club year and he was always acting like he had a pickle up his ass.
i really can't stand him.
i like brad pitt.....now he is a cool actor.
20th April 2007 04:15 PM
pdog If you take your kids to baseball games, then go to see The Stooges, this type of thing doesn't happen...
I'm just saying, find what works for you for chrissakes.
20th April 2007 04:16 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
If you take your kids to baseball games, then go to see The Stooges, this type of thing doesn't happen...
I'm just saying, find what works for you for chrissakes.

Kim Basinger is kind of sneaky in leaking this message but maybe she thought it was necessary.
20th April 2007 04:19 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Kim Basinger is kind of sneaky in leaking this message but maybe she thought it was necessary.

I'm sure it was, the divorce isn't exactly amicable.
All thse freaks in the news are making me feel really good about my parenting and overall lifestyle choices...
Tina Fey is kinda hot, no?
20th April 2007 04:21 PM
monkey_man "The attorney general continues to have the Alec Baldwin's full confidence,"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
20th April 2007 04:35 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm sure it was, the divorce isn't exactly amicable.
All thse freaks in the news are making me feel really good about my parenting and overall lifestyle choices...
Tina Fey is kinda hot, no?

Yes, she is. I'd wondered where she'd disappeared to...
20th April 2007 04:40 PM
fireontheplatter i prefer kim bassinger over tara conner.
20th April 2007 04:58 PM
Joey
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i prefer kim bassinger over tara conner.

You make Joey very sad .
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)