ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
from the stage - get ready
© Unknown author with thanks to Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NBS Matt Lauer interview is online Return to archive
May 11th, 2005 12:22 PM
Leonharder Hi Everybody, my first posting here. Its good to be here, its good to be anywhere.

The NBC interview video is online http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7815011/

They both look great, and Keith seems in great shape.... and no cigarette????
[Edited by Leonharder]
May 11th, 2005 12:26 PM
Gazza Good to see all these new posters. Thanks guys and you're all very welcome

Just watched it and its nice to see them together doing an interview.

and yeah, youre right. keith not smoking. What a rarity
[Edited by Gazza]
May 11th, 2005 12:41 PM
mac_daddy many thanks, and welcome!

this will make jjf quite happy.
May 11th, 2005 01:06 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
many thanks, and welcome!

this will make jjf quite happy.

LOL Daddy!

Thanks guys!

I've already checked this link, but just read the interview, I thought the streaming video provider over this link was from the Press Conference.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
May 11th, 2005 01:10 PM
Leonharder Theres a new link with the interview, go down in the text and you find it at the left site.... I think that they have just put it up
May 11th, 2005 01:13 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Leonharder wrote:
Theres a new link with the interview, go down in the text and you find it at the left site.... I think that they have just put it up

Thank you and welcome aboard Leon!
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour