ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
from the stage - get ready
© Unknown author with thanks to Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: please post a link - please read Return to archive
May 11th, 2005 12:16 PM
stones2002 2 weeks ago on the bruce Springsteen thread someeone posted a link to a music site where people posted bootleg shows and i was thinking mabe someone on that site has the full songs (from someone recording the show not in the press) so if someone can find those sites for the full songs and then if so please get a link to www.yousendit.com (thats the best to link a song or the press q and a from) and link people to it. - if i knew that site i would start to look. - thanks sean
May 11th, 2005 12:43 PM
Gazza do you mean the dimeadozen/easytree torrent site?

if so its www.dimeadozen.org

You can only download shows on it if youre registered, and their membership is usually around its 100,000 maximum.

Nothing on it as yet from yesterday - believe me, I've looked!

Macdaddy has posted a link to an audio recording on the "Rolling stones bit torrent thread" at the top of this page.
May 11th, 2005 12:46 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Gazza wrote:
do you mean the dimeadozen/easytree torrent site?

if so its www.dimeadozen.org

You can only download shows on it if youre registered, and their membership is usually around its 100,000 maximum.

Nothing on it as yet from yesterday - believe me, I've looked!

Macdaddy has posted a link to an audio recording on the "Rolling stones bit torrent thread" at the top of this page.

have you listened yet..? it sounds pretty damned good, too...

May 11th, 2005 01:17 PM
stones2002 can you please do a www.yousendit.com for the files. i do not know how to open the files on that web site! my computer will not let me. thanks
May 11th, 2005 01:38 PM
Gazza
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

have you listened yet..? it sounds pretty damned good, too...

I'm downloading it now. Should have it in 2 and a half hours

Its now finally available on dimeadozen http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=41340&hit=1

May 11th, 2005 01:40 PM
Gazza
quote:
stones2002 wrote:
can you please do a www.yousendit.com for the files. i do not know how to open the files on that web site! my computer will not let me. thanks

I dont think its possible to SEND torrent files like that. Maybe one of the more technically advanced guys can advise you better
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour