ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
from the stage - get ready
Đ Unknown author with thanks to Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: So where is going to be our first party? Return to archive
May 11th, 2005 09:08 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I have plan for a trip to the USA as I can't wait till February. So where's gonna be the Rocks Off gathering? I'll join

Yoti??

May 11th, 2005 09:15 AM
Madafaka Bad luck Gerardo, the big gathering will be in Buenos Aires
May 11th, 2005 09:16 AM
J.J.Flash It could be at Buenos Aires or Rio, since you wealthy motherfuckers surely have no problem spending with the trip and the rest of expenses that come attached to this.

But if until then I coul afford such a fancy pleasure, maybe it could be somewhere near Miami, right? How many gigs nearby Miami are scheduled?
May 11th, 2005 09:17 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I said I can't wait till February, in fact Argentina will be after Mexico.

May 11th, 2005 09:18 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Of course we can make it to South America, IN ADDITION to
May 11th, 2005 09:20 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Of course we can make it to South America, IN ADDITION to

As I said cabronzito.....if until October I could afford such a trip, it could be somewhere near Miami. How many gigs are scheduled over there?
May 11th, 2005 09:20 AM
Madafaka Yeeeeeeees! That is what wanted to read!
May 11th, 2005 09:22 AM
J.J.Flash ....not to mention that if I could, I would die for the meeting at the Big Apple (since I'm Blue's guest).
May 11th, 2005 09:27 AM
J.J.Flash The public of this Message Board is mostly formed by wealthy lawyers, press professionals, well known doctors, terrific important businessman (powerful rainmakers), graphical designers, well-succeeded top models, drug dealers......

Having said that.....it's cristal clear to me that there are no problems for you to travel to Brazil and Argentina.
May 11th, 2005 09:29 AM
J.J.Flash The Chicago branch of what I proudly call "The Trinity", can't be absent on this........I don't need to repeat myself about Omaha of course, as it's been more than 3 years that I made public my plans to have a booze with that great post-modern comedian.......
May 11th, 2005 09:32 AM
Madafaka "The Br/Ar RO Gathering"
I could start doing the logo...
May 11th, 2005 09:51 AM
marko Voodoo,,why donīt u come to scandinavia,or even to Finland,
if stones come here,,,,,,,u know,u donīt need a hotel for
sure!
May 11th, 2005 10:03 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It will be great Marko and it's in my plans but that will be after the first leg in the US, after Mexico, after South America. So people I?m talking about this first leg, the USA

Probably Boston now?
May 11th, 2005 10:21 AM
marko Oh,can u possibly make it to Buenos Aires,at this point,my
plan is to go to Aires.but thats up to few things.
May 11th, 2005 10:30 AM
throbby Hey Voodoo! I say it should be Giants Stadium on 9/15 if you can make it. Looking forward to meeting you!
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour