ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
from the stage - get ready
© Unknown author with thanks to Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Presale Passwords for Rolling Stones CHEAP on Ebay? Return to archive
May 10th, 2005 11:54 PM
Jameshf1984 Hey,
I just went onto ebay and was looking around and saw a much attractive option for those of us like myself that do not have an american express card for those sales, or did not register for the fanclub before 5/10. Its funny because I tried signing up yesterday/today before the press conference but it kept saying to come back after 1pm and Last week for a few days the official site was not even up!! But anyways aside from my rant, I have seen that several of the venues are offering "local presales" where the passwords were given out to season ticket holders and such. However I guess its just one password, not unique per person. And I saw on ebay there are 3 people offering passwords. One asking $3.98, one asking $3.00 and one asking $2.49 seems like a great deal to me to only spend a few dollars for another chance at great seats. Well, just thought I would let fellow fans know of this great opportunity. To find the auctions just search Rolling Stones password or Rolling stones presale on ebay. Good luck getting excellent tickets everyone!
May 11th, 2005 04:44 AM
Gazza thanks for the info

I wouldnt be so sure they're 'great' seats though. I've already read complaints elsewhere that they were quite ordinary.

Seems a bit like the Vh-1 and Sam goody pre-sales in 1999 and 2002, ie offer pre-sale seats via an alternative outlet and people will crawl over each other to get them, only to find that theyre not really that great after all.

May 11th, 2005 08:37 AM
Jameshf1984 Well too be honest it wouldnt bother me even if they are not that great. I'm willing to risk the $2 :P Well actually it cost me $2.29 I think, either way its worth it to see if I can get anything decent. My logic is I will buy the best I can get in this presale, and then try again for the public sale.
May 11th, 2005 08:49 AM
Nellcote Caveat Emptor!
May 11th, 2005 10:34 AM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
Gazza wrote:
thanks for the info

I wouldnt be so sure they're 'great' seats though. I've already read complaints elsewhere that they were quite ordinary.

Seems a bit like the Vh-1 and Sam goody pre-sales in 1999 and 2002, ie offer pre-sale seats via an alternative outlet and people will crawl over each other to get them, only to find that theyre not really that great after all.

This shit happened to me for the Dodger Stadium shows on the Bridges tour! I can't remember who it was... (I want to say Sprint)... but the seats turned out to be in the upper deck! Ugh!
May 11th, 2005 11:50 AM
Jameshf1984
quote:
Jerry in Boston wrote:

This shit happened to me for the Dodger Stadium shows on the Bridges tour! I can't remember who it was... (I want to say Sprint)... but the seats turned out to be in the upper deck! Ugh!

I must say I am very happy I bought the password for $2 and some change and pulled the seats I wanted. I actually originally pullled floors, but they were $400 and some $350+ lower level tickets. I ended up getting 5th row in the lower level ends $160 each(directly center) which is perfect because I will be able to see over the people on the floor and it is very close to where the 2nd stage is located off the walkway! Best $2 ever lol
May 11th, 2005 01:11 PM
mac_daddy check here first (free passcodes)
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour