ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
from the stage - get ready
© Unknown author with thanks to Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Got 4 autographs Today, yeah baby Return to archive
May 10th, 2005 07:46 PM
5string king Well new here but a very close friend to riffhard. You might say he lives right next door. Lucky me. Well I was there today, f****** awesome. I had our good friend Riffy on the phone pretty much the whole time. Just an awesome set, so good to see our friends again. Well my dad knew someone in security and was kind enough to have a photo of all of them, signed to me by all four of the boys. What a great f******* day. Well going back to the party.
May 10th, 2005 07:51 PM
mac_daddy wow!

congrats to you - can you scan it, and post it for all of us to see..?
[Edited by mac_daddy]
May 10th, 2005 08:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Don't tell us you're Riffhard's boss

Welcome aboard!!
May 10th, 2005 08:09 PM
iluvmickjagger07 youre so lucky!
congrats
May 10th, 2005 08:09 PM
Riffhard LOL! Gerardo! No it's not my boss. Five String King is my next door neighbor. A great cat that I party with alot,and we always end up cranking the Stones! Shocker,huh?! What's on the agenda tonight Bob? Maybe a little Brussles? Leeds Lungs? Handsome Girls? Be home soon to check out the signitures! You bastard!

Oh no,not you again! Yo fuckin' up my liiiifffffe!

Riffhard
May 10th, 2005 08:15 PM
5string king How abut we listen to them all!!!! As always. I will have it posted shortly.
May 10th, 2005 08:16 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
5string king wrote:
I will have it posted shortly.

bitchin'

thanks, in advance.
May 10th, 2005 09:19 PM
Soldatti Congrats lucky bastard and welcome.
May 11th, 2005 02:27 AM
Dutch Michael D. That's great man!!! well done...
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour