ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
from the stage - get ready
© Unknown author with thanks to Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where's the goddamn link for the re-broadcast of the press conference??? Return to archive
May 10th, 2005 05:16 PM
J.J.Flash I am already screwed up, I missed the PC. Anyway, they informed it was going to be re-broadcast on 16:30.

Where's is it?

TIA
May 10th, 2005 05:21 PM
Angiegirl No idea, was thinking the same. The old link http://www.rollingstone.com/stoneswebcast of earlier tonight says tune in on broadcast hours or something.
May 10th, 2005 05:40 PM
J.J.Flash Oh come on..... I couldn't take it again.......I can't stand missing it again.....please.... where is the link for the re-broadcast?!?!?!

When they informed about the reprise through the webcast, they said it was going to be aired again at 16:30 EST.
May 10th, 2005 05:43 PM
Angiegirl Like I said, there is no link, only the one from the original broadcast and that doesn't do anything. I know it stated 4.30, but apparently not.
May 10th, 2005 05:46 PM
J.J.Flash Damn..... I can't stay here sitting all night....the girl is waiting to get laid...... goddamnit! I missed it when I was at the office, now I can't stand that I will miss it again at home!

Depression set in
May 10th, 2005 05:54 PM
UGot2Rollme Fausto,
I just listened to the press conference (no tunes) on this link: http://video.msn.com/video
should have been a video stream, too, but didn't show up on my pc.

Enjoy - looking forward to the Brazil show announcement.. and possible trip.

Stan
May 10th, 2005 06:02 PM
jpenn11 Transcribed Q&A here:

http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm403.showMessage?topicID=89.topic

Those who watched the videostream of the concert complain that it was noncontinuous. I suspect any rebroadcast will be the same.
May 10th, 2005 06:09 PM
Gazza Charlie answered two questions without being prompted!! two more than usual!
May 10th, 2005 06:16 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
UGot2Rollme wrote:
Fausto,
I just listened to the press conference (no tunes) on this link: http://video.msn.com/video
should have been a video stream, too, but didn't show up on my pc.

Enjoy - looking forward to the Brazil show announcement.. and possible trip.

Stan

Good to hear from you my friend. How are the things down there at Basel? Hey man, did you lost my e-mail addy?

Thanks for the tip. I have downloaded the streaming. Unfortunately the mini-concert isn't attached to this.
May 10th, 2005 08:16 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Charlie answered two questions without being prompted!! two more than usual!

LOL, He answered one during BTB.
May 10th, 2005 08:28 PM
J.J.Flash "Please tune back during broadcast hours" <==== GO to hell!

This is what I've got when trying to catch the re-broadcast at www.rollingstone.com/stoneswebcast
May 10th, 2005 08:37 PM
corgi37 And to think, i slept through the whole thing!

No word on the "rest of the world" i assume?
May 10th, 2005 08:40 PM
Angiegirl North America, South America,'Far East', Europe. That's it. No specifics about Down Under or close enough...
May 10th, 2005 08:51 PM
Gazza
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
And to think, i slept through the whole thing!

No word on the "rest of the world" i assume?

I hate to say it mate but I get the impression youre gonna be out of luck

It mentioned North America, Mexico, South America, far East and Europe

come to Europe!
May 11th, 2005 08:39 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I hate to say it mate but I get the impression youre gonna be out of luck

It mentioned North America, Mexico, South America, far East and Europe

come to Europe!

I'm not sure about it Gary. Look.....it was said RIO, anyway....they would never play South America with just Rio de Janeiro and skipping São Paulo, that wild, monster metropolis, brazilian capital of Rock'n'Roll....São Paulo folks.....breaths Rock'n'Roll....it smells Rock'n'Roll......No way they could schedule just Rio. Beside many reasons, it wouldn't be profitable. So I think they are going to play at least 3 Stadiums in Buenos Aires, and 3 Stadiums in Brazil (Maybe 1 in Rio and 2 in São Paulo). Of course we can't forget the possibility of Peru, as mentioned previously, as well as Uruguai.

I doubt they will skip Down Under Corgi.....don't worry my friend, don't worry...every little thing is going to be alright.

Oh, and I hope the Rio show takes place at Maracana Stadium (the biggest Stadium in the whole damn world). I'm praying for the concert at Copacabana Beach never happen.

I am so excited.... you have no idea......my business is just so fucked up......lately we are having nothing more than expenses, yeah, you read it rith, I'M HAVING JUST EXPENSES....but sadly we haven't concluded many business lately. But I must tell people....I am so excited.....I have no words to express it........

Stones, bigger than all of us.....
May 11th, 2005 08:54 AM
Madafaka
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
I'm praying for the concert at Copacabana Beach never happen.

You never told me why, Fausto...
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour