ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
from the stage - get ready
© Unknown author with thanks to Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THIS SUCKS Return to archive
May 10th, 2005 04:12 PM
kahoosier I got up at 2 AM Thursday my time. I watched PC. I patiently signed in again and again onto the website to get my code numbers.......

I got them.

I went to ticketmaster...and I have used them before! I went through it agaon and again and watched my choice of seats move further and further back for presales. I wanted Atlanta or Miami, they fit my schedule perfectly. I live in a US trust territory. But I was screwed because ticketmaster on my PC would only accepted address that had one of the 50 continental US states. I called, I held on line on two phones increasingly upset. At 5:45 AM my time on Thursday I was informed all presale tickets were gone. Thank you ticketmaster.

How do I write RS.Com what is the email address?
May 10th, 2005 04:15 PM
glencar kahoosier, if you want to use my addy, pm me.
May 10th, 2005 05:05 PM
kahoosier Thanks loads glencar, time to apply teh sack cloth and ash and tearfully admit "Mea Culpa."

It is all my stupidity for not reading far enough. When it come time to list how you want your tickets delivered, the firts is a PRINT NOW link that Ticketmaster suggest as the easiest fastest and best wy to get tickets. For that you need a USA address. If you scroll all thw way down to the bottom of the lsit and carefully read WILL CALL it will tell you that this is for internationals. Even tho a USA territory, where I live is considered international, as well as all other USA territories.

I am in, Maimi, section 1 (Keith side) row 13. Sigh, If I had been more attentive, could have been row 8! And gone home back for sleep lol

Still hoping fanasylum offers something for a theater.

The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour