ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
from the stage - get ready
© Unknown author with thanks to Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Help With Password Return to archive
May 10th, 2005 04:09 PM
goatshead I get following error message from Ticketbastard when I try to order tix for the Miami show!

"The password entered is not yet active for this presale. Please try back on 5/12/05 at 9am local."

What a ripoff! Anybody else have this problem? Anyone know whom to contact at RS.com to get help as soon as possible?

Thanks.
May 10th, 2005 04:14 PM
goatshead No, unfortunately I've heard people already get Miami tix. Also, on the ticketmaster page, it says presale started at 3pm today.
May 10th, 2005 04:23 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
goatshead wrote:
No, unfortunately I've heard people already get Miami tix. Also, on the ticketmaster page, it says presale started at 3pm today.

you are correct - i checked (and deleted my post)...

sounds like you and kahoosier are having trouble...

also, what is up with clagary, cbus, and charlotte..?

May 10th, 2005 07:46 PM
time is on my side The same thing happened to me. I've been trying to get in on the presale in Atlanta. Apparently, we got screwed big time. It seems, in their infinite wisdom, Ticketmaster separates the presales between those fan members who became members before 05-09-05 and those that became fan members after 05-09-05. Only those members who came on board before 05-09-05, can get on the presales currently in progress. The ones who came on today, are going to have to wait until 05-12-05 at 9:00AM when it becomes valid. By then the current presales, such as Atlanta, will be over. We basically got the shaft.

The reason you have to wait is that, when you pick out a ticket on 05-12-05, you will be able to choose your own ticket and seat location. By then, many of the presales will be over and we'll have to take our chances when tickets go on sale to the general public.

By the way, has anyone heard anything about the presale at the Charlotte show??? I'm hoping my password will be valid when they announce their presale.

[Edited by time is on my side]
May 10th, 2005 08:57 PM
time is on my side Ticketmaster has updated their site and the presales will last until Friday 12:00pm which gives a small window of opportunity for the 05-10-05 member people to actually purchase tickets. It sucks that we have to wait until 05-12-05 9:00am.

By the way, the presale begins tomorrow (05-11-05) at 9:00 am for the Charlotte show.

[Edited by time is on my side]
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour