ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
from the stage - get ready
© Unknown author with thanks to Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MP3 of Oh No Not You Return to archive
May 10th, 2005 03:46 PM
gimmekeef There is a link on shidoobee....I've downloaded it..its the short version off the webcast....
May 10th, 2005 03:50 PM
gotdablouse nice, how about giving the friggin' link ? ;-)
Ok here goes http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm403.showMessage?topicID=82.topic
May 10th, 2005 03:57 PM
Jumacfly great riff!! jagger's a little out of tune in the beginning but it sounds good , raw guitars and no Chuck, thanks god!
May 10th, 2005 04:03 PM
egon where the F is it? i click and i click and i click and NOTHING!!!!?????

Please, i needs me a little sniffter of the goofd stuff
May 10th, 2005 04:08 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
where the F is it? i click and i click and i click and NOTHING!!!!?????

Please, i needs me a little sniffter of the goofd stuff

Egon mon pote

right click, "save as a target", it works!
May 10th, 2005 04:08 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
great riff!! jagger's a little out of tune in the beginning but it sounds good , raw guitars and no Chuck, thanks god!

WOW.... are you serious, no Chuck Leavell?
May 10th, 2005 04:13 PM
Angiegirl Doesn't work, went to the link above on Shid. and tried to download the mp3 there, but I got an empty mp3 titled 'oh.mp3' which is 8 kb...
May 10th, 2005 04:15 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Doesn't work, went to the link above on Shid. and tried to download the mp3 there, but I got an empty mp3 titled 'oh.mp3' which is 8 kb...

You must right-click above the link and choose "Save As". It works!
May 10th, 2005 04:15 PM
egon right click is the key indeed!

i like it. it's definitely better than don't stop
May 10th, 2005 04:17 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
right click is the key indeed!

i like it. it's definitely better than don't stop

yes it is!! I love this guitar sound! they need it for the tour...sounds a little like a ACDC riff !
May 10th, 2005 04:19 PM
ThatsWhatISay At first it didn't work for me either. I got the message: "Forbidden...". So when this appeared I deleted all the "????" in the adress bar and typed in "oh.mp3" manually instead of all the question marks. Then it worked for me by playing in the browser itself without being stored on harddrive.
May 10th, 2005 04:19 PM
jpenn11
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

As was expected, the only addition to the four Stones was the bassist. No Chuck, Lisa, Bernard, Blondie, Uptown Horns, etc. Ronnie took the BS solo. Guitars were very high in the mix, so much so that you had to struggle to hear Charlie.
May 10th, 2005 04:20 PM
gimmekeef Hey Gotdablouse....I didnt give the link for 2 reasons..First not sure about the etiquette of posting someone else's file direct link...and I just dont have the computer savvy to do it if I wanted to....sorry...
May 10th, 2005 04:23 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

yes I am!!
oh, and i don't forget you brazilian bro!!
May 10th, 2005 04:28 PM
Angiegirl But the link is to a page, not the file. It saves the htm-page of Shid...
May 10th, 2005 05:01 PM
ThatsWhatISay
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
But the link is to a page, not the file. It saves the htm-page of Shid...

You have to open the link posted here first, then you will be redirected to Shidobee and in this posting you will find the URL to the file:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/piotrrs/oh.mp3
May 10th, 2005 05:07 PM
Angiegirl I know, that's when I get what I posted earlier above:

Doesn't work, went to the link above on Shid. and tried to download the mp3 there, but I got an empty mp3 titled 'oh.mp3' which is 8 kb and doesn't play music...
May 10th, 2005 05:11 PM
Angiegirl Jesus, got it, only works in fucking Internet Exploder! I use a real browser, Firefox, and that doesn't work, Tripod are losers!
May 10th, 2005 05:13 PM
kath that link just totally freaked my pc out.......it just went nuts......and i ended up with nuthin'........
May 10th, 2005 05:14 PM
ThatsWhatISay I use Firefox as well and it worked for me the way I described it above (deleting the "???" ....etc etc).
May 10th, 2005 05:16 PM
Angiegirl Yes, listening online, but I wanted to download it, and that only works in IE...
May 10th, 2005 05:25 PM
Madafaka Just downloaded!
May 10th, 2005 06:04 PM
albert like I told you before Madafaka: learn Angie the trick (takes about 2 minutes!!
May 10th, 2005 07:19 PM
PiotrRS hey - here's PiotrRS from Shidoobee board, I put this file on the net, do not hesistate, but download, download and DOWNLOAD! Remember: RIGHT BUTTON and than 'save target as'.

I also have Start Me Up - there's some women talking during the song, because I caught the signal from the other radio by mistake, but it's not very loud so you hear Stones rocking. Also it's not the complete version

ENJOY!!!

http://members.lycos.co.uk/piotrrs/start.mp3
May 10th, 2005 07:30 PM
gotdablouse Great, keep'em coming !
May 10th, 2005 07:34 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
PiotrRS wrote:
hey - here's PiotrRS from Shidoobee board, I put this file on the net, do not hesistate, but download, download and DOWNLOAD! Remember: RIGHT BUTTON and than 'save target as'.

I also have Start Me Up - there's some women talking during the song, because I caught the signal from the other radio by mistake, but it's not very loud so you hear Stones rocking. Also it's not the complete version

ENJOY!!!

http://members.lycos.co.uk/piotrrs/start.mp3

Twice the thanks!
May 10th, 2005 08:07 PM
exile I LIKE IT!!!!!!

Jagger is a little out of tune but its not bad
May 10th, 2005 08:10 PM
corgi37 Hard to fully judge with Jagger yelling like that. Maybe he couldnt hear himself. Anyway, sounds ok. Nothing world shattering.

But at least its new!
May 10th, 2005 08:18 PM
Soldatti Great rock tracks, a mix of Lies and Fight.
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour