ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
from the stage - get ready
© Unknown author with thanks to Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PORTLAND!!!!!!! Return to archive
May 10th, 2005 03:05 PM
kath sonofabitch!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

oh my gawd...i can't even see i am sooo happy!!!!!!!!!!
May 10th, 2005 03:08 PM
glencar They are hitting twice as many cities in USA this tour, according to Cohl.
May 10th, 2005 04:14 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
They are hitting twice as many cities in USA this tour, according to Cohl.

Where did you read this ?!?!

PollStar ... ?!?!

Where ?!?!

WHERE ?!?!
May 10th, 2005 04:46 PM
glencar He stated it during the PC. Didn't you watch?
May 10th, 2005 06:09 PM
Phog Kath,

Do you live in Portland, or just nearby? I've got a buddy in the area and am considering that gig. If a certain Portland resident (the guy in my avatar) opens the show, I will not be denied.
May 10th, 2005 06:13 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Phog wrote:
If a certain Portland resident (the guy in my avatar) opens the show, I will not be denied.

have you heard his brand new album my friend??
I miss him you know he s my fav just after the Stones
May 10th, 2005 07:17 PM
Dan Frank Black lives in Portland...? As of a few years ago he was in Santa Monica.
May 10th, 2005 07:45 PM
kath frank black of mothers of invention???

i live in salem, oregon. my plan is to drive to seattle, see that one then drive down to portland and see that one and then just straight shot on I 5 and i am home......

two shows in two days...life don't get much better than that!!!
May 10th, 2005 08:08 PM
glencar He was in the Pixies, kath. Black Francis back in the day.

May 10th, 2005 08:09 PM
Phog Ju, I have not heard it yet. You?

Dan, Frank Black has relocated to Portland.

Kath, Frank Black of Pixies fame.

May 10th, 2005 11:51 PM
Brainbell Jangler Oregon Stones fans: Let's get together! Where are you, Child of the Moon?
There was a Frank and a Black (but no Frank Black)in the Mothers: Frank Zappa and Jimmy Carl Black.
May 11th, 2005 12:47 AM
kath jimmy carl black...that's right! he lived in austin last i heard...

oregon rocks off people/ oregon/washington rocks off people...let's do this seattle/porland run, waddya say??? it'll be sweet...meet up in seattle, see them..drive to portland and see them next night!

yessir!! THAT"S the way to do it!!!
May 11th, 2005 02:48 AM
Child of the Moon This is such exciting news. This seriously makes my day - nay, week - nay, MONTH - so much better.
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour