ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
from the stage - get ready
© Unknown author with thanks to Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CNN STONES Special tonight! Return to archive
May 10th, 2005 02:36 PM
Vinyl kills 7:00 Eastern
May 10th, 2005 02:38 PM
Joey
quote:
Vinyl kills wrote:
7:00 Eastern

Thanks -- I WILL be watching .
May 10th, 2005 02:38 PM
steel driving hammer Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.
May 10th, 2005 02:40 PM
Angiegirl Hope this will be on International too. 7 pm there is 1 am over here, yawn...
I already taped 2 small pieces from CNN, SMU and the new kid.
Vinyl kills Just read on Shidobee Mick & Keith will be doing an interview on the TODAY SHOW Friday 13th.

Please tape this stuff ladies & gents!!!
Dutch Michael D. what's that time in Europe???
in about how many hours at cnn ???
May 10th, 2005 02:41 PM
glencar It looks like their Showbiz Tonight edition. They have a "wrinkly rockers" poll questions.
May 10th, 2005 02:42 PM
Angiegirl I just said it man, 1 am over here in Holland. Eastern time is plus 6 hours for us, you can find info about time zones anywhere on the net...
May 10th, 2005 03:06 PM
riccardo I don't think it will be aired in Europe.Look at Cnn site,they have a diffrent show for Europe. On the other hand if you get ITV News at 23.30 (CET)there will be a special on the Stones,I happened to catch a 10 minute show at 19.00 hrs with live Press Conference (the end)and few seconds of the new song.
May 10th, 2005 05:09 PM
glimmertwin50 The show is on CNN Showbiz Tonight on the CNN Headline News
channel (according to a scroll across the screen on CNN). The teaser was something like why the Rolling Stones and other "older" bands still endure.
May 10th, 2005 08:17 PM
Soldatti I saw some clips every hour and always SMU.
May 10th, 2005 08:20 PM
mac_daddy awsnt much to write home about...

good video, although the snip they played of the new track sounded not so good - what i heard on the webcast sounded better (musically)...

we'll have the whole enchilada in 90 minutes or so; then we can really judge...
May 10th, 2005 08:26 PM
J.J.Flash Well, what's up?!?! Is CNN Stones Special already on air?!? Because I've tuned it for half an hour and "CNN Today" is on air instead, now the weather forecast with Mari Ramos......

Is it just me, unlucky Jay?!?
May 10th, 2005 08:28 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Well, what's up?!?! Is CNN Stones Special already on air?!? Because I've tuned it for half an hour and "CNN Today" is on air instead, now the weather forecast with Mari Ramos......

Is it just me, unlucky Jay?!?

it is on today's "showbiz today" which airs on headline news...

it is the lead story - about 3 minutes in length total...
May 10th, 2005 08:30 PM
J.J.Flash Is the same CNN I have you are talking about? When is it going to be on air Daddy?

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: Have you finished Cream's torrent? I'm dying to listen it, almost done!
May 10th, 2005 08:48 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Is the same CNN I have you are talking about? When is it going to be on air Daddy?

Thanks in advance.

no not cnn, headline news

quote:
P.S.: Have you finished Cream's torrent? I'm dying to listen it, almost done!

no - i am holding out for a better source...

but since you ask, i am downloading a recording of today (3 tunes + press conference). i put a link in the bt thread...

[Edited by mac_daddy]
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour