ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
from the stage - get ready
© Unknown author with thanks to Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Oh No, Not You Again!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
May 10th, 2005 04:54 PM
CraigP sure as hell better than Don't Stop
May 10th, 2005 05:29 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
CraigP wrote:
sure as hell better than Don't Stop

from what i heard, i whole-heartedly agree!
May 10th, 2005 05:41 PM
ResidentMule webcast sounds pretty poor, I'd rather wait til the album version is out to hear this one again. nice to hear the guitars brought back up though. hopefully this isn't the songs they intend to sell the album with
May 10th, 2005 07:44 PM
crb69 right click on the link and save it to your pc...then play the mp3 it works...just did it.

Oh No not you again...same old Highwire shit recycled again! I want to hear how they did it in the studio. That's where they will add the unique magic of the tune...definitely a good glimpse to a good rock album.

Anybody notice Ronnie was jammin' the solo to Brown Sugar? No horns...will they play stripped down like they did in the 70's? At least a set like that (on the big stage)!!!!!we can only hope
May 10th, 2005 08:02 PM
gotdablouse Yes, the sound is certainly a huge improvement over any concert since 1982 really, heck it sounds like a Some Girls outtake! That's the good news, the bad news I guess is that it's not much of a song, Take it so Hard v2 with Mick shouting (a tad flat too) some pretty lame lyrics.
May 10th, 2005 08:11 PM
iluvmickjagger07 i only heard a short part of the song and i loved it!
now im really looking forward to buying the new album
May 10th, 2005 08:21 PM
Soldatti Much better than Don't Stop IMO.
May 11th, 2005 01:45 AM
Bloozehound love'n the rawkous geee-TAR sounds on this one

soon we'll know
May 11th, 2005 02:54 AM
Blueboy In studio this song it could only growth in better.
I'm sure about it.

blueboy
May 11th, 2005 03:00 AM
Child of the Moon Just listened to it - it fucking rocked. This is all making me feel so great. If the rest of the album is this good, we have no worries.

Way to go, boys!
May 11th, 2005 04:45 AM
IanBillen
I heard it. Good Guitars. I like the beginning. It doesn't sound light like Don't Stop. It sounds fatter and upbeat. I love Charlie's Cymbols keeping it going. That makes it.

No doubt this song is a summer time song.

Kinda sounds like a Dirty Work style rocker with touches of the Some Girls album feel. It will be a good one. Good old Stones vibe to the song. Shows promise.

Ian
May 11th, 2005 08:32 AM
gimmekeef What I find encouraging is they're not naming the tour after the album and hopefully that means they made an album their way NOT to get the masses to like it or buy it.If thats the case we may get a true Stones sounding album and anyway we're the only ones goin to buy it anyway!....and the outtakes and the live boots!!!!!!!
May 11th, 2005 09:09 AM
PiotrRS if still someone's wanna listen to it, please visit:
www.stonesfan.republika.pl

you have link where to download 3 songs from yesterday: Start Me Up, Oh No Not You Again and Brown Sugar

IN VERY VERY GOOD SOUND QUALITY!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 11th, 2005 09:14 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
PiotrRS wrote:
if still someone's wanna listen to it, please visit:
www.stonesfan.republika.pl

you have link where to download 3 songs from yesterday: Start Me Up, Oh No Not You Again and Brown Sugar

IN VERY VERY GOOD SOUND QUALITY!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont know if these are mp3 from the recording i posted in the torrent thread, or if these are sourced from somewhere else, but there is a lossless, very well-done recording torrenting now - the link is in the bit torrent thread, and that torrent includes the presss conference in its entirety (songs + Q&A)...

May 11th, 2005 11:55 AM
Bokes True "Don't Stop" sucked, but new Stone songs never get a fair shake.

I wonder if anyone would complain about "Start Me Up" if yesterday was the first time we heard it?
May 11th, 2005 07:25 PM
tumbling dice i love it,sounds a litle like when the whip....in the beggining and highwire,i can´t help it too
May 11th, 2005 07:50 PM
iluvmickjagger07 in "brown sugar", instead of saying just like a younge girl should, doesnt mick say just like a younge man should?
Page: 1 2
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour