ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Chris Ware 1963
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Voodoo, avatar help please! Return to archive
05-07-03 09:40 AM
Factory Girl Dear Voodoo,

I tried to PM you, but my PM was rejected (no such user??).

I need avatar help. Could you please find for me a pic of Jules Casablancas (Strokes'lead singer). I'd like to attach it at the end of my text, like Moon-is-upie has "Chuck Leavell". TIA!!
05-07-03 03:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL I made a search for images and couldn't find one, but when I made a search for websites, the first thing I saw was a link to ROCKS OFF because of your signature! LOL

Is that the guy who someone mentioned looks like me?

If you let me know the image location or you send me the image it will be up tonight.

If this it?

05-07-03 03:28 PM
Factory Girl Lol, That is it!! I'd prefer a full frontal...LOL, but will take that one temporarily! Please advise as to the next step!! TIA!

Btw, very funny about all things Strokes leading to Rocks Off...rotfl!
05-07-03 03:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes, if you serach for Jules Casablancas the first thing you see is a meesage at Rocks Off with your previous signature "Jules Casablancas is a Stud Muffin."

When searching as Julian instead of Jules you find a lot, so do it and let me know which one you want, check thsi website also for some more http://www.thestrokes.com

Don't make me look like a gay searching for that queer's pix LOL, I'm in the office, just imagine someone checking the logs of my computer at the server hahaha

��� Que pinche pu�al!!!

05-07-03 03:43 PM
Factory Girl Voodoo is A Stud Muffin!! I'll search, my muffinly babe!! Will keep you posted.
05-07-03 03:45 PM
Factory Girl "Jules Casablancas Is a Stud Muffin" is copyrighted to FG...lol. I don't want the Strokes organization using that slogan without my permission....LOL! Just kidding...very funny!!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003