ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Chris Ware 1963
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is this a rare vinyl? Return to archive
05-04-03 09:55 PM
Rollingstoned58 I just bought a "virgin vinyl" (never been played) , mint condition, Through the past darkly, (GH v. 2) and it is on color vinyl, the record is green is this something I should keep a virgin vinyl or can i test it out?
05-04-03 10:25 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl There's nothing like popping a cherry, so do it now!

05-05-03 04:20 PM
brianisnotdead Look if it is with a number starting with 6835206. If so it is a Dutch reprint. However from a collectable serie of coloured vinyl of the Stones!!!!!!!!!!

Erik Davidse
www.shattered.nl
05-05-03 06:15 PM
Kjell This site might be of help
http://www.drury335.freeserve.co.uk/price-guide.htm
That dutch Lp should be around 25 GBP.
Where the fuck is that record store of yours, by the way?
05-05-03 08:18 PM
Fiji Joe sounds cool
05-05-03 09:25 PM
Rollingstoned58 Well there is this one in Albany, NY called Last Vestige thats usually where I do my shopping but this one was from a rummage sale near my house lol
05-07-03 01:34 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
brianisnotdead wrote:
Look if it is with a number starting with 6835206. If so it is a Dutch reprint. However from a collectable serie of coloured vinyl of the Stones!!!!!!!!!!

Erik Davidse
www.shattered.nl

Mine's 6835207 Between The Buttons yellow vinyl, but she aint no cherry. She's in tip-top shape though.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003