ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Chris Ware 1963
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What if you could get a time machine? Return to archive Page: 1 2
05-05-03 08:12 PM
Fiji Joe Middle Ages...where my very poor rendition of Torn and Frayed would be absolutley revolutionary and would surely curry favor with a lot of big-breasted winches...
05-06-03 02:20 AM
gypsy I would go back to the Spring of 1967...when Keith & Anita first had sex in the backseat of his car, on the way to Tangier...cuz I bet the sex was awesome.
05-06-03 10:01 AM
Joey Spring 1965 ......................when LBJ HAD to decide whether or not to either escalate OR withdraw from the Vietnam . I could have whispered in his ear .

{{{{{{{ JOEY CONG }}}}}}}}
05-06-03 02:25 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Middle Ages...where my very poor rendition of Torn and Frayed would be absolutley revolutionary and would surely curry favor with a lot of big-breasted winches...

You could practically knock King Arthur out of his chair! Keith Richards '81 style, that is, guitar and all. You'd be like a dragonslayer.

And yes, you can't forget the wenches. Sing them Loving Cup, too. That'll get their medeival motors running.
05-06-03 05:20 PM
Madafaka 1) Brixton Academy, London, on Wednesday the 19th of July 1995 (That setlist IMO is closer to perfection!)

2) Exile On Main St. Sessions

3) North America '72 following the guys around USA.
05-06-03 06:27 PM
littleredrooster Mr Peabody,
Set the Way Back Machine for the summer of 1972 please!

Sherman
05-06-03 09:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot LOL!

I was gonna do that joke LRR...and decided it was too obvious. But I was wrong, it definately worked.
05-07-03 06:56 AM
Jumacfly back in 1982: Chuck, you re fired!!!
05-07-03 08:25 AM
dealer squealing Tour of the Americas 1975,
thank you!
05-07-03 09:23 AM
Joey Jumacfly ...........................?

Is that really you ???????

Where have you been lately ?????

Man , you were always Minty Fresh and could you write a post - YES !!!!!!!!!!

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ.

05-07-03 11:09 AM
Jumacfly Hi Joey!!!
i m back on the board, thanks to my new job!
man , i ve missed your funny posts!!!
I See Larry is still there??

Cheers my friend!

Ju mac fly
05-07-03 05:43 PM
JaggaRichards
quote:
Joey wrote:
Spring 1965 ......................when LBJ HAD to decide whether or not to either escalate OR withdraw from the Vietnam . I could have whispered in his ear .

{{{{{{{ JOEY CONG }}}}}}}}

I got news for ya.
LBJ wouldn't have listened.
NOBODY disagrees with LBJ...........
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003