ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Chris Ware 1963
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: (nsc) Brit rocker Elvis Costello to wed Canadian singer Diana Krall Return to archive
05-03-03 11:25 AM
steel driving hammer TORONTO (AFP) - Canadian jazz singer Diana Krall and British rocker Elvis Costello plan to marry, her father said in an interview published.

AFP Photo

Krall's "Live in Paris" won a Grammy award in February for best jazz vocal album. She met Costello at last year's Grammy awards ceremony, the National Post said.

"They are engaged. But where the marriage is going to be, I don't have any idea," Diana's father Jim Krall told the newspaper.

He said he had no further details about the wedding, but said he was "very happy" about the news.

Krall, 38, is a native of Nanaimo, British Columbia.

Costello, 48, announced in November he was splitting from his wife of 16 years, Cait O'Riordan.

His hits include "Alison" and "Watching the Detectives."

05-03-03 11:30 AM
Gazza good on ya, Elvis!
05-03-03 04:19 PM
FPM C10 Will Cait return to the Pogues now?

Elvis and Diana will have some fantastically talented kids. Sure hope they take after her for looks, though.
05-03-03 04:37 PM
steel driving hammer Hey Jon I didn't know that Dandy and Carbo Bang are brother and sister! Cool.

He must trust you very much.

Did I tell you I sent Marko The Corn Dog Man?!?!

LOL, it fucking BLEW HIS FINNISH MIND!

That was one of Roger Eberts Sundance Best Films of the year list in 2000!

It all comes back....................................

;^)
05-04-03 09:47 PM
riffhard64 Elvis is Irish....
05-05-03 03:25 PM
Gazza no hes not. hes from Liverpool (born in London, but grew up in Liverpool)
[Edited by Gazza]
05-05-03 03:37 PM
Pattie
Liiiverpuuuul

we�ve got Macca in town tonight here in stockholm, needless to say, I�m NOT going

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003