ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Chris Ware 1963
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: you all rock!! Return to archive
05-03-03 02:37 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
05-03-03 04:50 AM
egon thank you kindly!
05-03-03 01:07 PM
LadyJane Right back at ya Voodoo!

Without you, Gazza and Jaxx, where would we all go to play?

THANKS!!!!

LadyJ.
05-03-03 01:41 PM
J.J.Flash The same about you. And after our phone call late last night, I'm sure, You are a rock'n'roller, take care dear Motherfucker!!
05-03-03 02:08 PM
Lazy Bones We know..lol! Lady Jane is right, though. The Trinity prepares the stage and gets ready for the show...we just sing.

Love that header, btw (I Got The Blues..)!
[Edited by Lazy Bones]
05-03-03 02:16 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Without you, Gazza and Jaxx, where would we all go to play?

Yeah, words of wisdom dear Lady!
Cheers!
05-03-03 03:43 PM
Monkey Woman Wow, thank you Voodoo!
05-04-03 08:20 PM
Honky Tonk Man This is what i love about Gerardo. He's the only guy here who could come out with a statment like that.

He is indeed one of the coolest people i have ever met. I still have the "Rocks Off" card he gave me.

Right Back At Ya Mate!

Alex
05-04-03 10:04 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Ah, Voodoo, you too, are without question, one of the coolest people ever, along with your other compatriots in the Unholy Trinity.

Where would we ever be without you?

I, for the first time, punched in http://www.rocksoff.org/ on my computer and got a big grin on my face. We all owe you for keeping up this wonderful community out here, the roughest and toughest and most wonderful group of Stones fans on the planet.

And we all say "Ooh... ahhh... thanks master Voodoofucius!"

-tSYX --- What does the "C" stand for?
05-04-03 10:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Yeah, words of wisdom dear Lady!
Cheers!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

hahaha

Now we have Mr. Lady Bones! That was hilarious JJ Flash!

Call me Lady Bones
Ain't got no time to waste away
05-04-03 10:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks you all who replied! Great!

I wrote that in the middle of a hard night working in the migration process to rocksoff.org, at my nephews office drinking and working, at that time I was 100% drunk, I finished at 5:00 A.M. and there's a lot to do

Now that I?m sober I repeat: YOU ALL ROCK!
05-04-03 11:30 PM
J.J.Flash Nah nah nah.... your internet phone call that time (02:00 AM) Rocks!!!! Trust me!!! Was one of the best 20 minutes in all my life, over the phone talking with a friend.... You made me feel very good!!
Take care "hermano"!! Hasta luego!
05-04-03 11:43 PM
corgi37 This place is like my internet home. I love reading and sharing the passion for all things Stones with everyone here. Following the Licks tour was an amazing feeling. Getting all the info from the U.S. people on here, then finally getting to see them here in Oz, and following the tidal wave as it rolls across the rest of world is great. Thanks to the the trinity for this wonderful site, and thanks to all who contribute. Before i got on here, i thought i knew so much about the band. Boy, was i wrong! i'm sure we'll all have heaps to type about for many a long year to come. Best wishes to all.
05-04-03 11:46 PM
J.J.Flash Yeah, the same for you Corgi! Take care fella!
05-05-03 05:02 AM
Jumacfly Agree with you Corgi, this board is a great place to share our stones addiction...i love it....everybody s very nice!!
cheers
Ju
05-05-03 08:24 PM
Scot Rocks Hey man nice words, you rock as well and as does everyone on the board, I am here all the time, the best place on the net!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Mark
05-05-03 08:35 PM
Joey Voodoo .....................I would like to nibble your elbows .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOEY !
05-05-03 09:15 PM
gypsy Thank you, Voodoo! You are so sweet. Everyone on this board rocks!
05-05-03 09:59 PM
Sir Stonesalot Jumac!!

You ready to suit up for FC Midnight Ramblers again?

I am here to tell you all something. Something some of you already may have guessed at. But what I'm here to say comes from actual personal experience.

Gerardo, Jacky, and Gary are three of the best people I've ever had the priveledge to meet. This board is not what makes those people so cool....it's those three as PEOPLE, as individuals, and as a team, that makes them so cool.

It is well that I live far from them..because if they lived closer, I'd get in one hell of a lot of trouble!
05-06-03 01:22 AM
exile Voodoo is that Keith next to the car in your footer? Cool footer if it is.
05-07-03 07:11 AM
Jumacfly Hi Sir!!
the MRFC is still alive!!
what about our next game??

cheers Stonaldo!!!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003