ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Chris Ware 1963
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fiji turns a year old! Return to archive Page: 1 2
05-06-03 11:55 PM
Fiji Joe I'm there Gypsy...But I want to give a shout out to my boy Joey...He was absolutely instrumental in the creation of the new, "shaved" Fiji
05-07-03 11:02 AM
Joey " I'm there Gypsy...But I want to give a shout out to my boy Joey...He was absolutely instrumental in the creation of the new, "shaved" Fiji ."

Gypsy loves her men " Shaved " .......................and with a thin sheen of sweat at all hours of the day / night .

JACKY !
05-07-03 02:06 PM
gypsy Joey, I'm loyal. When I cheat on you, it doesn't mean I don't love you anymore. When I'm with Feej, I'm fantasizing about your smooth sweat-laden body.
05-07-03 04:26 PM
Joey " When I'm with Feej, I'm fantasizing about your smooth sweat-laden body. "

Gypsy .........................................

My life's a mess , I wait for you to pass .

I stand here at the bar , I hold an empty glass .

Please ..............Come to Joey tonight .................and fill my Empty Glass .

" Don't worry , smile and shout for you just can't work life out ; Don't let down moods entrance you , take the wine and shout Ronnie "

Stones !

JACKY !
05-07-03 04:27 PM
gypsy Oh, my sweet glisteny Joey!
05-07-03 07:41 PM
Fiji Joe All this talk about smooth sweaty bodies is making my mammaries swell
05-07-03 08:33 PM
Joey " All this talk about smooth sweaty bodies is making my mammaries swell "

Fiji ....................Please , cover up those man titties of yours .

Oh , by the way , and lets keep this just between you and me , I absolutely adore your new Avatar ( The Kitties ) .

{{{ J }}}
{{{ A }}}
{{{ C }}}
{{{ K }}}
{{{ Y }}}

{ J } { A } { C } { K } { Y } !

Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003