ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Chris Ware 1963
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fiji turns a year old! Return to archive Page: 1 2
05-02-03 09:56 PM
Fiji Joe Happy Birthday to myself and in celebration of my first year at Rocks Off...I wish a very Nolte month of May to all ya'll
05-02-03 10:46 PM
LadyJane Right back at ya Figi!!

Happy Birthday!!

Glad to see you back.

LadyJ.
05-02-03 10:58 PM
Martha Happy birthday Fiji...it's great to have you back! You come up with some real gems...always makes me laugh outloud. I missed that. :-)
05-02-03 11:19 PM
parmeda Congrats Feej...
Damn glad to know ya!
05-02-03 11:36 PM
J.J.Flash Fiji, happy birthday!! Be happy, for the rest of your life!! Lots of health, money and realized dreams......
Be with God!
Just a little question, please reply this one: Is your birthday at the same day as mine (may 02)?
05-03-03 08:58 AM
nankerphelge Happy birthday, oh large breasted one!
05-03-03 09:58 AM
stewed & Keefed HAPPY ROCKS OFF BIRTHDAY,AND WELCOME BACK
05-03-03 12:36 PM
Honky Tonk Man Another Birthday message?

Oh well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I just bloody well hope everyone remembers mine. September 7th, the day before i hit San Fransico!

Alex
05-03-03 02:46 PM
Gazza I dont want to worry you, Alex but you share your birthday with Buddy Holly. Maybe you should get the boat to the US instead?

happy birthday, feeeej!
05-03-03 03:05 PM
Fiji Joe Thanks all...one good year and damn glad I found this board and all who patronize it...

And Honky Tonk...I wouldn't sweat sharing a BIRTHDAY with Buddy Holly...the real problem would be being born on the day the music DIED
05-03-03 03:23 PM
sonicrock you share your bithday with........my son 1 years.
05-03-03 05:20 PM
Child of the Moon We are indeed lucky to have you here, Feej. Happy 1st birthday! Can I grab your beer titties for power?
05-03-03 05:51 PM
Honky Tonk Man Oh dear, im a hypercondriac as it is, don't go telling me things like that Gazza!

Feej, im sure your right

Alex

05-03-03 08:22 PM
telecaster Fiji, I am confused is it your anniversary on this board
or your birthday in real life?

Can I drink to both?

I was born 3 minutes after Hemingway blew his head off with a shotgun

Does that mean anything?
05-03-03 10:17 PM
Fiji Joe No Tele, just my RO birthday...My birthday is December 21, which, as modern scholars now believe, is the true birthday of Jesus Christ...It's also Stalin's birthday..and Elliot Gould...that's some good company
05-03-03 10:49 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy No way, Alex! September 7? That's my brother's birthday as well...

...and he looks a bit like Buddy Holly. Crazy.

Happy RO birthday, Feej! Mine's in a week or so, I think. Can't remember. I joined during "That Blimp Incident". We're honored by your presence and cowed by your beer boobies.

-tSYX --- Goin' home...
05-04-03 03:26 AM
MarthaMyDear I love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROCKINFEEJAPOTAMUS!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone who I forgot or was too late, etc., to post a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to here, also!!! Take care, dear, and DO ROCK ON!!! PEACE and may the good Lord shine a light on you!!!

*** Martha ***
05-04-03 04:00 AM
Moonisup
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
ROCKINFEEJAPOTAMUS!!!

*** Martha ***

you always seem to surprise me with your choise of words hahah

Rik
05-04-03 10:26 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

I just bloody well hope everyone remembers mine. September 7th, the day before i hit San Fransico!

Alex

No way to forget your birthday Alex, it's impossible...... September 7th is the most important date here, the day which Dom Pedro I shouted at the border of Ipiranga River "Independence or Death........", as a rebel demonstration against Portugal empire. This brave act was the most important thing in the history of Brazil. I will mark your birthday's date in my calendar.... Hehehe. Don't worry fella!
05-04-03 08:13 PM
Honky Tonk Man Lets not forget that both Jimi Hendrix and Keith Moon both died in September. It was during this month last year that i attended my first Stones concert. Wow, what a month!

Alex
05-05-03 02:30 PM
jb Happy Birthday Fiji!!!!
05-05-03 04:04 PM
Joey In honor of this most festive occasion ..........

I would like to clutch you to my bosom , softly and gently stroke your young , moist , sweaty , quivering little Fiji forehead and just say , " Happy Happy Bithday !!! "

STONES !

JACKY !!!!!
05-05-03 08:08 PM
Fiji Joe Seriously Joey? Two words....Greyhound...tonight
05-05-03 08:21 PM
Scot Rocks Lol happy RO birthday Fiji, stick around, your stuff always cracks me up. Ive been around since March last year, damn how time flies!!!!

Mark
05-05-03 08:39 PM
Joey " Seriously Joey? Two words....Greyhound...tonight "

Only if you cover up those beer titties of yours Fiji .

What happened to that Tee you were wearing a few months ago ?

What happened to the dream ?

What happened to the truth ?

What happened to all that lovely hippy shit ??????

" Cock - a - doodle doo Ronnie "

JACKY !

05-06-03 09:26 AM
Fiji Joe What happened to all that stuff Joey? Plain and simple...the government...well that and some really bad chicken salad
05-06-03 03:08 PM
steel driving hammer Feejdge, you see this?

My question is, how come the locals are amazed?

It's just a whale. Or are whales not seen much around Fiji?

Two adult whales have been spotted inside Levuka Harbour, Fiji, attracting great attention from the locals.(AFP/File/Hector Guerrero)

05-06-03 03:11 PM
gypsy Fiji, I didn't know you were a Sag like Keith. I'm a Leo like Mick. So let's quit beating around the bush and have sex.
05-06-03 05:05 PM
Joey " I'm a Leo like Mick. So let's quit beating around the bush and have sex. "

I am a Leo Gypsy and " Leos " stand for " Loyalty " !

Where is yours ???????

Where is the love ????

Where is my dope ?????

Shiver ............................

JACKY !
05-06-03 05:31 PM
Madafaka HAPPY BIRTHDAY Fiji Joe!
Late but sure

Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003