ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the arse - after all it was my head they fixed. Many thanks, kiwis"
Keith after leaving Ascot Hospital today
© 2001 Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Birds, featuring Ron Wood, from the film "The Deadly Bees" (1966). Return to archive
9th May 2006 06:24 PM
Chuck "Rare footage of the UK MOD/RnB band The Birds, featuring Ron Wood, from the film "The Deadly Bees" (1966). The screen play was written by Robert Bloch - who was also responsible for "The Birds". I wonder if this is why the director chose to use a rock band called The Birds? Another ironic touch is when the TV anchor man says "Thank you the Birds, and we all wish them the best on their forthcoming tour of America!". Funny considering that the UK Birds put an injunction on the US Byrds for loss of earnings when the latter landed at Heathrow Airport for their debut UK tour in 1965."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6xGdYxbQsI&search=the%20byrds

9th May 2006 06:53 PM
CraigP Fuckin' Ronnie Wood headbanging into the fuckin' camera like the motherfuckin' punk rocker that he truly is.
9th May 2006 07:47 PM
sammy davis jr. He looks like Sonny Bono with that haircut. Thanks for the limk...
9th May 2006 08:36 PM
glencar Ronnie's hair when it was actually black! thanks for the link.
9th May 2006 08:52 PM
AlexKx That was AMAZING!!! ROCK SO MUCH!!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)