ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the arse - after all it was my head they fixed. Many thanks, kiwis"
Keith after leaving Ascot Hospital today
© 2001 Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Please change Header Return to archive
8th May 2006 11:45 PM
voodoopug I beleive at this time that we need to have headers of Keith until he is pronounced well. We must all keep this in perspective and pray for his health for the sake of his family and close friends.
9th May 2006 12:15 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...and your ice cream? Cherry red?
9th May 2006 12:20 AM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
...and your ice cream? Cherry red?

you are much loved....can you please repost the "VoodooChile" press conference picture for me so that I can use it for motivation tomorrow...i have a busy day baby!!!!
9th May 2006 06:11 AM
Child of the Moon Nice, now we've got Mick fucking Jagger, circa 1981. A beautiful header, Voodoo!
9th May 2006 09:43 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Child of the Moon wrote:
Nice, now we've got Mick fucking Jagger, circa 1981. A beautiful header, Voodoo!

Hell yeah! I could look at that one all week!
9th May 2006 09:44 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I beleive at this time that we need to have headers of Keith until he is pronounced well. We must all keep this in perspective and pray for his health for the sake of his family and close friends.

Hell not. It is the fools own fault climbing drunk in trees and all.
9th May 2006 10:46 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Hell not. It is the fools own fault climbing drunk in trees and all.

It's called living the life....there are worse places to be in the world than in Fiji enjoying fresh pina coladas....accidents happen, he just as easily could have been hit by a bus.
9th May 2006 10:50 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat That is so not the point. The point is, the man is irresponsible. He is the lead guitarist of the greatest band on earth and currently on tour. Being that the case, you don't climb trees at 62 after drinking somewhat near 47 pina thingies.
9th May 2006 10:52 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
That is so not the point. The point is, the man is irresponsible. He is the lead guitarist of the greatest band on earth and currently on tour. Being that the case, you don't climb trees at 62 after drinking somewhat near 47 pina thingies.

generally drinking 47 pina coladas will encourage people to climb trees.
9th May 2006 10:57 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

generally drinking 47 pina coladas will encourage people to climb trees.

I agree with you on that one.
9th May 2006 12:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

I agree with you on that one.

Things I did while drunk in my younger days:

1. Dove in the filthy campus pond at my college
2. accepted a bet to drink 50 old styles (vomitted at 47, drank three more and was told that I still lost due to the vomitting)
3. "Goldberg Spear Tackled" our fraternity's christmas tree (very painful)
4. Jackass Shopping cart stunt
5. dove off of the fourth floor balcony into a 7 foot deep pool
6. Sang "at a medium pace" (unedited) at the school's opening weekend "party in the quad" kareoke contest.
7. Drank homemade moonshine
8. Challenged 3 ex track team members to a foot race down the street behind our house, choose to run barefoot, spent the next hour in the hospital getting glass picked out of my foot and elbow (stepped on the glass, causing me to fall on the pavement), Note: I was still "in" the race before I fell.
9. Slid down the basement stairs riding a empty case of Keystone Light. It did not make the turn and I had to plaster a large hole in the wall the next day.
10. when being thrown out of "Ikes" bar and grill, called the bouncer a "Mama's Boy" causing a fraternity fist fight.

the list goes on and on.....climbing a tree would have been mild.
9th May 2006 12:14 PM
Saint Sway Pug,

A huge thanks again for posting more unfascinating info about your pathetic existence.

But please keep in mind that just because you're a total ass clown, doesnt mean its acceptable for Keith to act like a stupid drunk frat boy at 62.

quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Things I did while drunk in my younger days:

1. Dove in the filthy campus pond at my college
2. accepted a bet to drink 50 old styles (vomitted at 47, drank three more and was told that I still lost due to the vomitting)
3. "Goldberg Spear Tackled" our fraternity's christmas tree (very painful)
4. Jackass Shopping cart stunt
5. dove off of the fourth floor balcony into a 7 foot deep pool
6. Sang "at a medium pace" (unedited) at the school's opening weekend "party in the quad" kareoke contest.
7. Drank homemade moonshine
8. Challenged 3 ex track team members to a foot race down the street behind our house, choose to run barefoot, spent the next hour in the hospital getting glass picked out of my foot and elbow (stepped on the glass, causing me to fall on the pavement), Note: I was still "in" the race before I fell.
9. Slid down the basement stairs riding a empty case of Keystone Light. It did not make the turn and I had to plaster a large hole in the wall the next day.
10. when being thrown out of "Ikes" bar and grill, called the bouncer a "Mama's Boy" causing a fraternity fist fight.

the list goes on and on.....climbing a tree would have been mild.

9th May 2006 12:27 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Pug,

A huge thanks again for posting more unfascinating info about your pathetic existence.

But please keep in mind that just because you're a total ass clown, doesnt mean its acceptable for Keith to act like a stupid drunk frat boy at 62.

Hear, hear!
9th May 2006 12:31 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat How stupid it may sound, I used to study in college in stead of doing stupid things. Got me to a job that makes nearly as much as JB's.
9th May 2006 12:34 PM
Lucy_Bandersnatch What I want to know is how many 62 year olds here can still climb a tree? Keith has to be sorta strong & healthy in the first place to make it up that high. I don't think it could be accomplished on drunken notion alone. Coming down is another thing- not to state the obvious. Everyone is ragging on how hard hitting Keith is, but some of that lifestyle also keeps you fitter physicially. Sitting at the computer all day or on a couch in front of the tv isn't good for your body or your mind. Let's hope the stamina that has allowed him to tour all these years will pay off with a speedy recovery.
9th May 2006 12:37 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Lucy_Bandersnatch wrote:
What I want to know is how many 62 year olds here can still climb a tree? Keith has to be sorta strong & healthy in the first place to make it up that high. I don't think it could be accomplished on drunken notion alone. Coming down is another thing- not to state the obvious. Everyone is ragging on how hard hitting Keith is, but some of that lifestyle also keeps you fitter physicially. Sitting at the computer all day or on a couch in front of the tv isn't good for your body or your mind. Let's hope the stamina that has allowed him to tour all these years will pay off with a speedy recovery.

I agree; drinking, smoking, using massive amounts of herione and other stuff, is much more healthy then having a job at the office.
9th May 2006 12:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
How stupid it may sound, I used to study in college in stead of doing stupid things. Got me to a job that makes nearly as much as JB's.

At age 28, I own (well I own about half of it, bank owns the rest) a half million dollar home, married with two kids, own (not financed)two SUV's, and am very successful professionally (my town actually has a higher average income than Boca Raton does).

Looking back though, I would have spent more time being focussed at college, so your thought does not sound stupid.

Sway: Please remain seated quietly until you are called on, when we wish for you to speak, (and after an immediate physch evaluation for wanting such), we will ask.
9th May 2006 12:51 PM
Lucy_Bandersnatch "I agree; drinking, smoking,using massive amounts of herione and other stuff, is much more healthy then having a job at the office."

^Obviously a comment about your coffee room donuts?

I really don't think Keith was on self-destruct up that tree. Poor judgment, okay. But he was on vacation and it's been written lately that climbing coconut trees is the Fuji national pastime.

Glad you've settled down voodoopug- you wouldn't want to end up as a Darwin Award.
[Edited by Lucy_Bandersnatch]
9th May 2006 12:57 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Lucy_Bandersnatch wrote:
"I agree; drinking, smoking,using massive amounts of herione and other stuff, is much more healthy then having a job at the office."

^Obviously a comment about your coffee room donuts?

No, we don't have donuts at the office. Only healthy things like lots of fruit.
9th May 2006 01:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

No, we don't have donuts at the office. Only healthy things like lots of fruit.

we have coffee and Apples only in our office!
9th May 2006 01:04 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

we have coffee and Apples only in our office!

And Heineken. Lots of Heineken that we drink every friday afternoon.
9th May 2006 01:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

And Heineken. Lots of Heineken that we drink every friday afternoon.

we also keep German Beer in the fridge during the summer, we have connections with a distributor and get some fine stuff...but I only permit drinking it on Fridays after lunch!
10th May 2006 08:37 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Please change header

Your wish is our command... we're going to change header

Meadowlands Arena, November 1981
© TFC - Japan

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)