ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the arse - after all it was my head they fixed. Many thanks, kiwis"
Keith after leaving Ascot Hospital today
© 2001 Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: keith's status according to reuters Return to archive Page: 1 2
8th May 2006 04:28 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Joey wrote:

Nixon is dead .

So too is Arafat.
8th May 2006 04:32 PM
Lethargy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

impressive, you now join joey, myself, and jb as the only Rocks Off members ever threatened with physical harm (maybe SS and baby steelie?)

I can only assume and hope that it's ridiculously obvious that I was just kidding. Sway and I go way back, and my manhattan connection is my brother, with whom Sway hangs out.

Hard to tell sometimes what's real from just a rocks off post, but come on now people, get real.
8th May 2006 04:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

I can only assume and hope that it's ridiculously obvious that I was just kidding. Sway and I go way back, and my manhattan connection is my brother, with whom Sway hangs out.

Hard to tell sometimes what's real from just a rocks off post, but come on now people, get real.

how true...it is sad that we have been threatened with violence!
8th May 2006 04:34 PM
jb
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

Pug , sadly, has been humiliated......again.
8th May 2006 04:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Pug , sadly, has been humiliated......again.

It is all part of the job
8th May 2006 04:37 PM
Lethargy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

how true...it is sad that we have been threatened with violence!

Who threatened you with violence?

Now it is I who can't tell who's kidding and who's not.
8th May 2006 04:38 PM
jb
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

Who threatened you with violence?

Now it is I who can't tell who's kidding and who's not.

Pug , allegedly, has enemies in the Northeast.
8th May 2006 04:44 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

whew! Thats a relief! For a second I thought that "DK" was going to reenact the infamous Mr. Blonde torture scene from Reservoir Dogs.
Believe me... I've seen him do this for less reasons!!!
One time this bouncer asked him to put out his smoke and he calmly lit another, head-butted the guy and put both cigs out on his eyelids... but I digress....

anyway... so I guess "take out" actually means he's buying me drinks at the New Heathens record release on Thursday. Sweet! Its gonna rock!

quote:
Lethargy wrote:
One more wisecrack from you and I'll tell my manhattan contact (codename DK) to take you out!

8th May 2006 04:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Pug , allegedly, has enemies in the Northeast.

i hear they are located in the Carolinas....jb and I received this information first hand and decided not to pursue it further.
8th May 2006 04:48 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i hear they are located in the Carolinas....jb and I received this information first hand and decided not to pursue it further.

Bottom line, we continue to thrill millions.
8th May 2006 04:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Bottom line, we continue to thrill millions.

regardless of the physical dangers...we continue to make dreams come true.
8th May 2006 04:51 PM
jb Joey is still #1.
8th May 2006 04:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey is still #1.

in our hearts, hearths, and minds
8th May 2006 05:04 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

impressive, you now join joey, myself, and jb as the only Rocks Off members ever threatened with physical harm (maybe SS and baby steelie?)

sadly, i have been threatened as well.
8th May 2006 05:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

sadly, i have been threatened as well.

It is sad what we must go through to provide love and happiness to others on the board!
8th May 2006 05:08 PM
gypsy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

whew! Thats a relief! For a second I thought that "DK" was going to reenact the infamous Mr. Blonde torture scene from Reservoir Dogs.
Believe me... I've seen him do this for less reasons!!!
One time this bouncer asked him to put out his smoke and he calmly lit another, head-butted the guy and put both cigs out on his eyelids... but I digress....

anyway... so I guess "take out" actually means he's buying me drinks at the New Heathens record release on Thursday. Sweet! Its gonna rock!

"DK" is a punk. Just last weekend, I bit his left ear off, then bashed his head into the corner of a gasoline pump, causing his right eyeball to pop out.
He doesn't look so threatening now...
8th May 2006 05:11 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

"DK" is a punk. Just last weekend, I bit his left ear off, then bashed his head into the corner of a gasoline pump, causing his right eyeball to pop out.
He doesn't look so threatening now...

please contact Vince McMahon immediately

8th May 2006 05:15 PM
Saint Sway Gypsy got my back.
8th May 2006 05:16 PM
charlotte hopefully gypsy they are swimming with walleye in Lake Michigan...

pug and jb...threatened in the Carolinas? well, I know leading boss men who run a cartel from Colombia-Panama Canal-Charleston-up the Interstate to Cleveland...they owe me a few favors
8th May 2006 05:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
charlotte wrote:
hopefully gypsy they are swimming with walleye in Lake Michigan...

pug and jb...threatened in the Carolinas? well, I know leading boss men who run a cartel from Colombia-Panama Canal-Charleston-up the Interstate to Cleveland...they owe me a few favors

I dont think JB was threatened in this instance, I think it was just me they wanted.
8th May 2006 05:25 PM
gypsy I've got a contact near jb who makes Max Cady look sane.
If anyone messes with jb, I can make one phone call, and my friend will make sure that jb's stalkers will be receiving the rest of their meals through tubes.

Another one of my contacts recently moved to Nebraska...so joey is safe.

8th May 2006 05:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I've got a contact near jb who makes Max Cady look sane.
If anyone messes with jb, I can make one phone call, and my friend will make sure that jb's stalkers will be receiving the rest of their meals through tubes.

Another one of my contacts recently moved to Nebraska...so joey is safe.

after seeing joey's "Finger Light" it became very obvious that he can take care of himself!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)